Page 373 of 741 FirstFirst ... 273323363370371372373374375376383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 7404

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yeah, it's pure insanity to improve the lives of Americans when we can just bomb the fuck out of 3rd world countries.

"According to a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report published in October 2007, the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could cost taxpayers a total of $2.4 trillion by 2017 when counting the huge interest costs because combat is being financed with borrowed money."
    Yeah, China.

2. Lounge   -   #3722
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I am thinking that you can't even help a woman put there coat on anymore for the risk of being accused of sexual assault
    It *greatly* depends on where you put your hands...
    Like women are incapable of putting on their own coats.

Next thing they'll be expecting you to pay for their dinner and drinks with no expectation of any sexual recompense involved.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3723
    Special Green New Deal Mascot, his name is Binky
    Attachment 182269
    If you want actual crazy.

https://twitter.com/JudgeJeanine/sta...62646651006982

And there's zero possiblity that when she uses words like " treasonous" and "true justice" that some wackjob on the receiving end isn't hearing it as a literal call to arms.

Honestly don't know how stuff like this is allowed on the air even by Fox.

4. Lounge   -   #3724
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    f you want actual crazy.
    And there's zero possibility that when she uses words like " treasonous" and "true justice" that some wackjob on the receiving end isn't hearing it as a literal call to arms.
    Honestly don't know how stuff like this is allowed on the air even by Fox.
    You can't be more right Idol!!!, But the Left is doing the same,
    This is what you can find on Propaganda Sites, but sex sells today, and it is disgusting!!, if a Left wing gets into the White House you haven't seen nothing Yet. You should have watched Hannity the other day, he as worse than that, and he is the number one show on any News Network...

I don't have to post any specific link on Rachel Maddow's on MSNBC, all of them are nuts!!! Trump Trump Trump!!!!. So many other things happening in the world but bashing Trump and ratings go together i guess.. And now they can't stop!!

Ever since the Mueller [report came out, the Main Left or Liberal news/media sites ratings went to the toilet!! zero credibility.And really the biggest problem is you can't tell between Anchors and Opinion reporters anymore!! Not all but most
    Last edited by shaina; 04-06-2019 at 06:27 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #3725
    This is what you can find on Propaganda Sites, but sex sells today, and it is disgusting!!, a a Left wing gets into the White House you haven't seen nothing Yet. You should have watched Hannity the other day, he as worse than that, and he is the number one show on any News Network...

I don't have to post any specific link on Rachel Maddow's on MSNBC, all of them are nuts!!! Trump Trump Trump!!!!. So many other things happening in the world but bashing Trump and ratings go together i guess.. And now they can't stop!!
    On this I agree.

As someone pointed out, the release of the report didn't change Trump's polling one iota to either the good or bad. Anyone who is for or against Trump is basically locked in at this point and nothing short of unquestionable absolution or smoking gun against is not going to make a whit of difference. And maybe not even that as people will probably mesh the facts with conspiracy theories.

Personally as I've said ad infinitum, as I ask for is a government a little lot less subject to such rampant corruption and maybe someone who is objectively not such a terrible human being in charge.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-06-2019 at 06:37 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #3726
    Meg wants all that plus weirdly he says they need to have nice feet too.

7. Lounge   -   #3727
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Meg wants all that plus weirdly he says they need to have nice feet too.
    LOL feet are icky-- especially yours, gecko toes...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #3728
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Trump could eat a newborn baby on live television (I hear he only eats them in private) and Shay would still support him blindly-- back him by citing 'facts' of it being 'a good alternative to cattle and a necessary way to counteract overpopulation.' Fox would sing praises of how brave he is for defying the liberal vegan pussies.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #3729
    Trump would only eat a baby if it was deep-fried first.

10. Lounge   -   #3730
    Weird YouTube algorithm decided I should watch JLH's boobs entering a scene a good two seconds before the rest of her does.