Thread: Wedding Crashers Dvdrip and TC's?

Poster
    Does anyone know if the Weddingcrashers.DVDRIP and the Various Wedding crahers tc's on torrentspy are fake or not

i did a search on this forum beofre posting and people mention in another post that some copies are fake - does nayone know which ones

im downloading a tc version, and the dvdrip - but theres nothing on vcdquality about either and there now both stuck on 96% each - so im a bit dubious

if anyone could clarify id appreciate it - thought it was worth risking it for a biscuit - but starting to think there both bollocks torrents

also has anyone downloaded the cam silver thats sposed to be good quality?
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    Wedding.Crashers.TS.VCD-PreVail [NUKED]
    Wedding.Crashers.CAM.SVCD-SiLVerS
    Wedding.Crashers.CAM-HafVCD

there is no DVDrip for this movie.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 08-10-2005 at 12:41 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Never trust Torrentspy, it's infested with fakes, non seeders, leechers, virii, misnamed files, hit and runners and much more.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    thanks boys - appreciate it

thinking of starting to use newsgroups actually - as bt isnt what it used to be it seems these days. i never thought it would go the way of kazaa but there seems to be so many fakes knocking about these days

oh well..................

cheers for the help all
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    n18's Avatar Death God
    theres a thing called private trackers that get scene releases, they own. I only use newsgroups for older games.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    got any info on a good one n18? i dont mind paying a decent amoutn of money if its reliable and quick with releases

cheers

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe6
    got any info on a good one n18? i dont mind paying a decent amoutn of money if its reliable and quick with releases

cheers
    Torrentbytes, Bitsoup and Pisexy are good ones. You don't need to pay - it may say that the membership limit has been reached but keep trying to sign-up at regular intervals since they prune inactive members all of the time.

There's much more info in the Bittorrent section here, btw.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Am waiting for a better verson as well