Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Too White

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    there are racists in the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

there are non-racists the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

it's more to do with segregation* than anything else. look at how bigotry is promoted now... government>media>idiots

i know this isn't the right word, but can't remember what is*
    Environmental conditioning, peer pressure, fear, ignorance, social engineering or a mixture perhaps, allied to other factors.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    that's what i meant

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    that's what i meant
    I thought it was.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I could almost kick myself for starting this thread , I left the kids alone and just watched. Amazing what happens I can't get rid of the neighbours kids now .

Their mom leaned over the fence to give my kids a treat ( potatoe chips ) she did n't see me watching I was fixing our gate. It dawned on me my wife works 4 days on 4 days off ,she (NEIGHBOUR) does want them here when I'm home alone .Thats makes sence I'm so stupid I'v been on holidays at home for the last week.

Mabye should change this thread to get to know your neigbours instead ? This is a nice block $350.000 to 400.000 homes but you still can't be too safe when it comes to your little guys.
    Last edited by peat moss; 08-14-2005 at 05:57 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Communication is a great problem all around the world,its great in here as no one know's or cares about peoples colour or creed,and if they do they don't last long.
    It would be difficult in the least for Peats neighbours to come up to him and say "We don't want our kids playing with yours,when you're on you're own,just in case you're a pervert"
    I'm over protective with my kids on that front,from past experience of my own,where some one others trust,is a different person when they have the kids alone.
    Not suggesting anything untoward about you Peat,just saying I can see where you're neighbours are coming from,like you say getting to know them better is the first step I'd take,invite them round for a BBq or some such thing.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Bearing in mind possible dietary requirements.

Wouldn't want to offer an olive branch, only to find that the person doesn't eat olives.

One wouldn't want a fox's paw at the BBQ.
    Last edited by JPaul; 08-14-2005 at 02:44 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    DSBB Forum Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I'm still twisted about it ,told my boy's not to worry I'd talk to the parents but english probably not their first langue.

Why do you make the assumption that your neighbours do not speak English coherently, just because they are Asian.?

Secondly, when doing so, you spelt the word language incorrectly.
    Last edited by JeffBuckley; 08-14-2005 at 03:58 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Mabye should change this thread to get to know your neigbours instead ? This is a nice block $350.000 to 400.000 homes but you still can't be too safe when it comes to your little guys.
    Maybe you should throw a block party like in American Dad. Call a CIA agent. Wow, you're rich(not being rude). $450,000 houses here are 4/5 bedrooms, back onto golf course.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    Maybe you should throw a block party like in American Dad. Call a CIA agent. Wow, you're rich(not being rude). $450,000 houses here are 4/5 bedrooms, back onto golf course.
    House here were $300,000 and are now $550,000-$650,000. Most of the folk living in half-million dollar homes got in early before they jumped in price.

When I look at ones in York, PA, they run $400,000 tops and the houses are bigger and you get more land (at least an acre).
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-17-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    $400,000 is around about 220,000 quid..... You would be hard pushed to find a decent house with an acre of land round here for that money.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast