Thread: The best digital camera for the money

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i'm looking for the best digital camera under $100. need some recommendations.

i don't have any required specs, just the best u can buy for less than $100. thanks y'all

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Here is a 5.1 megapixel camera for $99. It may take the best "looking" pictures for that price, but it wont win any beauty pagents. Also it doesnt have optical zoom. I picked it up at the store it is kinda bulky and it kinda made a weird sound when you took the photos. You may not like it, but its just something to compare with other people's replies

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Polar...oductDetail.do

PS I was recenetly in the same boat as you. I eventually came to the conclusion that even if I were to buy a digital camera I probably would never carry it with me. So I decided on this

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...=pp1&pid=10179

Which is probably the coolest cell phone on the planet! It has a 1.3 megapixel camrea with an external card. It cost me 350 bucks on ebay tho.
    Last edited by slim150; 08-12-2005 at 10:25 PM.
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i currently have one that i got for around $60. it's 3.1 megapixel. the thing i hate the most bout it is how all the pictures taken indoors turn out dark and blurring , and if i want to use flash, everything is extremely bright. outside shots are ok with this camera though. it's like one of those "no brand" made in china type cameras. lol