Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: The Ashes on the Interweb?

I wish Simon Jones didnt get cramp, maybe then him and Freddy could have had a better chance. It gonna be hard for England now, they dont have the euphoria of a victory, they need to start the next test really positively.

2. Sports Club   -   #182
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you cant say that coz it rained for a whole day almost that you would have won it would have changed the whole complexing of the game!

3. Sports Club   -   #183
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    you cant say that coz it rained for a whole day almost that you would have won it would have changed the whole complexing of the game!
    Australia were pwned in every session of the game. Outplayed in every department.

If it hadn't rained then England would have pwned you on that day too. And won by lunchtime on Monday - at a canter.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #184
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    sorry england your gone you couldnt beat us at our worst!!! we will win 3 1 now

learn to ge tailenders out you might be in with a chance!!!

Gallispi wont be in the next test thats for sure
    Yeah, you really are a mug aren't you?
    Last edited by DanB; 08-16-2005 at 04:01 PM.

5. Sports Club   -   #185
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    I don't normally watch cricket (cus I haven't got time to watch whole matches rather than because I don't enjoy it) but yesterdays was ace. Wish I'd watched the first 2 now.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Sports Club   -   #186
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Australia were pwned in every session of the game. Outplayed in every department.

If it hadn't rained then England would have pwned you on that day too. And won by lunchtime on Monday - at a canter.

but that didn't happen

7. Sports Club   -   #187
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    pfft...the only thing England are better than Australia in is their currency

8. Sports Club   -   #188
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

but that didn't happen
    I know
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Sports Club   -   #189
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme
    pfft...the only thing England are better than Australia in is their currency

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819