Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No One Ever Uploads From Me

Urgent

...more band-width for you...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Healing-Force
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricey
    Hey guys,

Here's the deal. I use Ares, have browze library enabled and have my uploads maximum as high as it'll go (35). I'm also sharing 566 files. The thing is, there's almost ALWAYS NO ONE downloading from me. Is there a particular reason for this? I'm using Peerguardian and was wondering if that has anything to do with it? I've had Ares on for three hours and only four files have been taken from me.

Any way to boost my uploads?

Thanks,
    Ricey
    i have same problem 1500ks/256 adsl 700 shared very slow upload speeds lots of cancels solution! Use winmx to share your files( only) ares much faster for downloading Bandwidth upload setting unticked i get 30 or 40 uploads when left on all night and upload speed up to 35 kbs my max upload speed
    let me know by email if this helps you as it did me.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    hi there what u got if you've got eagles elvis country pop etc I will download from you please email me [email protected]

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Hey guys,

Here's the deal. I use Ares, have browze library enabled and have my uploads maximum as high as it'll go (35). I'm also sharing 566 files. The thing is, there's almost ALWAYS NO ONE downloading from me. Is there a particular reason for this? I'm using Peerguardian and was wondering if that has anything to do with it? I've had Ares on for three hours and only four files have been taken from me.

Any way to boost my uploads?

Thanks,
    Ricey
    If you share teh pr0n, they will come

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I have the same problem on uTorrent. For example: I just switched to uTorrent and I've only downloaded 4 things:

The latsest LOST episode
    2 most recent Family Guy episode
    Season 5 of the Sapranos

I've been seeding these for at least 18 hrs/day for four days now, and I'm just now up to 1:1 ratio, yet it only took me less than an hour to download the Lost and 2 Family Guys. I don't know why it's like that, but it sucks.

yo

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    [quote=Barbarossa]
    Hey guys,

If you share teh pr0n, they will come
    ...in more ways than one

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I have the same problem on uTorrent. For example: I just switched to uTorrent and I've only downloaded 4 things:

The latsest LOST episode
    2 most recent Family Guy episode
    Season 5 of the Sapranos

I've been seeding these for at least 18 hrs/day for four days now, and I'm just now up to 1:1 ratio, yet it only took me less than an hour to download the Lost and 2 Family Guys. I don't know why it's like that, but it sucks.
    Are you downloading from like a private tracker? Its becuase everyone is sharing on those trackers and there is barely anyone downloading.

Try it on a public tracker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12