Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Hardcore Bands

BANNED
    Im looking for good hardcore bands i could download who are the best?

2. Music   -   #2
    blood brothers, yaphet kotto, GLASSJAW(maybe), shai hulud, agoraphobic nosebleed....it all depends on what your definition of "hardcore" is.

3. Music   -   #3
    Earth Crisis.

4. Music   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    There is a hundred other threads just like this. Check out Ra, Linkin Park or Blindside.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #5
    porkshit
    Originally posted by Jibbler@11 April 2003 - 00:34
    There is a hundred other threads just like this. Check out Ra, Linkin Park or Blindside.
    i dont think Lp and Ra are considered "hardcore". they call that type of music Nu-metal.

6. Music   -   #6
    Mudvayne is really good. manson, slipknot, pantara, super joint ritual, slayer, the list gose on.

7. Music   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Nu metal? Yes, I'm sure I covered this before. Its hard rock, nothing more, nothing less. Faith No More was hard rock, now Linkin Park is Nu Metal? I hate when people try to label something like that. Either way, the person said they wanted "hardcore music", and this is a very subjective word to use when describing. This could be anything. People requesting songs should give an example of what they like so that we know what they are talking about.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Either way, the person said they wanted "hardcore music", and this is a very subjective word to use when describing. This could be anything. People requesting songs should give an example of what they like so that we know what they are talking about.
    I know my Aunty would say the Bay City Rollers fit into this category....

9. Music   -   #9
    porkshit
    Originally posted by Jibbler@12 April 2003 - 01:55
    Nu metal? Yes, I'm sure I covered this before. Its hard rock, nothing more, nothing less. Faith No More was hard rock, now Linkin Park is Nu Metal? I hate when people try to label something like that. Either way, the person said they wanted "hardcore music", and this is a very subjective word to use when describing. This could be anything. People requesting songs should give an example of what they like so that we know what they are talking about.
    i realize that Nu-metal is just hard rock but im just syaing thats what its called so if the guy knows that then thats not what he wants. anyways whatever no big deal.
    peace

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    didn't mean any offence...sorry..just sprung to mind..the image of that band..Woody..etc..and roller strollers...

anyway next time I'll refrain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast