Thread: 9/11 News Footage?

Hi all. I'm doing a thesis on the events of September 11, 2001 and was wondering if anyone knew where to get news footage of the first few hours of the attack on a bittorent site. I have contacted CNN, MNSBC and others and for some reason they have refused to sell me any footage of that day. Can anyone help me out?
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -George W. Bush, September 7, 2004

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Wings
    Hi all. I'm doing a thesis on the events of September 11, 2001 and was wondering if anyone knew where to get news footage of the first few hours of the attack on a bittorent site.
    I'm not exactly sure of where to get footage of an attack aimed at a bit-torrent site but there was an interesting vid posted in another section of this board just the other day of the attack on the WTC.

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/s...ad.php?t=99840

I think the best source would be to Google, there are literally thousands of videos like the one in that post but if you're determined to use bit-torrent then I suggest TV oriented sites, such as UKNova, which will have documentaries on the subject.

You'll have to edit them a fair bit, I guess.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    michael moore?
    theres one conspiracy site with tons of video footage youll probably find it in seconds
    try also searching architecture / 911
    Last edited by 15%; 08-11-2005 at 06:16 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sorry, I wasnt looking for a bittorrent attack. I just wanted the raw footage from a major news network with commercials and all. Was wondering if anyone knew of a bittorrent site that had this footage to download. Sorry for the confusion. And no I don't want any conspiracy theory stuff, just the raw unedited footage.
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -George W. Bush, September 7, 2004

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Last edited by 15%; 08-12-2005 at 12:48 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks for the help guys. I apologize to Poster though. I thank you for your interest in my thesis but it will not be made available to the public.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Wings
    Thanks for the help guys. I apologize to Poster though. I thank you for your interest in my thesis but it will not be made available to the public.
    Feck, I was going to request a copy too

Btw, I was kidding when I said that I wasn't sure where to get footage of an attack on a Bit-torrent site. I knew what ya meant.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I was able to find the first 5 hours of ABC coverage with Peter Jennings from the moment they went to breaking news. Very crazy stuff here, it was like reliving the day all over again. You can download the bittorrent here.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/87977