Thread: Again One Stupid Newbie Askin' Stupid Quest

I have this HUGE problemo : I can't hear one specific movie that have this ac3-tfm audio filters. I have installed the KLcodec pack (latest/full) that supposed to have these two, but i run the ac3 test and no 'peeeep'. I DL other ac3 filter and stil no 'peeep' . I think there is some dark forces that don't want me to hear this movie, or did i miss something (very possible)?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    on the ac3 filter i use i had to press "use waveout" or "use directsound" and reboot before it works. Hope this helps

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by fatty@13 April 2003 - 03:07
    on the ac3 filter i use i had to press "use waveout" or "use directsound" and reboot before it works. Hope this helps
    i tried "use waveout" and "use directsound" still not working . GSpot v2.1 tells me that i don't have the ac3(0x2000) installed, but i know i have it (K-Lite codec pack 'full' installed). more good ideas to try to repaire this? thx peeps for your answers

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Very Large Member
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling KLcodec pack.Should be ok then.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by jay973@13 April 2003 - 09:19
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling KLcodec pack.Should be ok then.
    thx jay problem solved

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    THERES THAT AVARTAR AGAIN where the hell do u get it from????? everyone uses it!!!!! user666? hmmmmmm....... very evil

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Very Large Member
    Originally posted by adthomp@14 April 2003 - 06:40
    THERES THAT AVARTAR AGAIN where the hell do u get it from????? everyone uses it!!!!! user666? hmmmmmm....... very evil
    Its one of the standard ones isnt it?
    B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by adthomp@14 April 2003 - 05:40
    hehe .. i don't give a sh... what is my avatar... the point is to solve problems here. BTW, u got a nice one (so fu..ing what )