Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eminem And 50 Cent Vs Ja Rule And Murda Inc

Originally posted by nahan@21 April 2003 - 00:47
    Again how come nobody has come out publically or lyrically abouut 50 s
    how to rob?

You tell me and everyone here whats so soft about Queens ?
    because you dont consiter it a real "notorious"area

Ja allready has his chain taken.
    Do you know how the beef started anyway?

Just because 50's from Queens dosn't mean his hasnt left his neibourhood,
    you must e a fool to believe that he is allways inside the boundries.

Do you even know about the Order of protection scam Irve tried before last temptation dropped ?

OOOh the wit, you want to talk about my mom thats so 1991.
    Whats with the "pence" referance you give to 50,oh now I get it.

Take your little joke back to the U.K where Ja and Gotti "pounded" your ass for an autograph.
    HahahahH Aahahaa Even in this forum you all over their dicks
    No-one came out to address "How To Rob" because it's NOT REAL!! It's a record, not reality. I actually think this is 50's best track by the way.

I didn't say anything about Queensbridge being "soft". What the f u c k does "soft" mean?? All cities have bad areas and good areas. Queensbridge isn't completely filled with housing projects. Mafia kingpin John Gotti lived in Queens, do you think he'd live in a fu ckin' apartment block?? I don't think so.

Do I care about how this beef started?? No, but would be curious to know if someone would be kind enough to post it.

Of course 50 leaves his own neighbourhood. I do everyday, how about you? I only posted the location of Queensbridge to let you know that I know where it is. You did ask.

Do I even care about the "Order of protection scam"?
    Again - NO!!

As for me being on Ja-Rule and Irv Gotti's dicks?? If you could be arsed reading my posts in this forum (I wouldn't bother they ain't very good ) you would see that NOT ONCE have I ever said I liked Ja-Rule/Irv Gotti. Fu ck Ja-Rule if they ever started filming Fantasy Island again Ja is a ready made assistant for Mr. Rourke!! Irv Gotti is a dick anyway always running his mouth about "Murder Inc this, murder Inc that". His tunes are played out, pop tunes not Hip-Hop.

As for your attempt to imply that I'm gay, I'd run over to your house to beat your skinny ass but I'm getting fat. Every time I fu ck your mother in the ass she gives me cookies.

Have listened to the Benzino diss/Eminem + 50 diss tracks and I have to admit they made me laugh a lot.

Oh, and get a dictionary or an education. It's so hard to read gibberish when you've been drinking all day. I love Holiday Weekends!!!

Peace
    Signature removed

2. Music   -   #22
    Fasttracker A
    How could anybody respect you ,let alone your self after not responding to "How to rob" ?
    Its simple you couldnt.I know I wouldnt.

Where do you get off telling me to get a dictionary ,you want the definition of soft.
    You said this about 50 "Try walking round some of the more notorious areas of Inner City America/Europe and see how long his diamonds and chains last." Well what is that supposed to mean?

Start your own thread like why 50 and Ja got beef ? , Whats the order of protection scam about about ?,or How too suck dick in the music biz.......
    because you know everything about that.

Do your own research before you come here and start commenting about something you know nothing about .

3. Music   -   #23
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    The beef started from something like this, i read it in XXL i believe.

Ja one night, was jacked by this guy, who stole his chain, at a club or something.

Some time later, Ja saw 50 in a club, and 50 was with that guy, or Ja heard that 50 rolled with that guy who robbed him, some such thing, to where he felt 50 was disrespecting him, cuz he has associations with the guy who stole his chain.

So ja called him out, or some shit, and 50 punched him, if im not mistaken, or some altercation happened... might have just been verbal... after that, this lead to the stabbing of 50, by someone in Ja's crew... thus leading up to past couple years of verbal wars...

4. Music   -   #24
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@21 April 2003 - 05:52
    The beef started from something like this, i read it in XXL i believe.

Ja one night, was jacked by this guy, who stole his chain, at a club or something.

Some time later, Ja saw 50 in a club, and 50 was with that guy, or Ja heard that 50 rolled with that guy who robbed him, some such thing, to where he felt 50 was disrespecting him, cuz he has associations with the guy who stole his chain.

So ja called him out, or some shit, and 50 punched him, if im not mistaken, or some altercation happened... might have just been verbal... after that, this lead to the stabbing of 50, by someone in Ja's crew... thus leading up to past couple years of verbal wars...
    Thanks for posting that. I was interested to know. Although I don't like him, I think 50 has a damn good reason to be pissed off. Either way it's good publicity and will sell a lot of records for the both of them. As for the Benzino/M&M dissing - I've heard a few tracks from both rappers and they're hilarious, really made me laugh especially "Nail in the Coffin". But I think M&M is missing his target by saying the owner of "The Source" is white, so what?? The owner of Def Jam is white, the owner of BMG is white and the owner of Sony is Japanese. So what?? M&M definately blazed Benzino though.

I still think he's crap, but that's just an opinion.

What's the order of protection I'm reading about??
    Signature removed

5. Music   -   #25
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    When em referes to the source owner, or co owner, as benzino is one also, hes refering to the benzino tracks, which bash slim, for being white, and being part of the rap game, taking it away from the "brothas", and zino says some shit like, i want my people to stand up and take back whats theirs,

so basically em is saying, wtf... take back whats theirs... when the co owner of the leading hip hop magizine is white, hypocritical aint it...

the tracks in reference are "die another day", by benzino... where he pretty states that rap is for blacks, in essence, and that the white pressences needs to be removed... check it out, so you can understand why em says what he says...

the order of the diss tracks are...

Benzino - Pull up your skirt
    Eminem - The sauce
    Benzino - die another day
    Eminem - nail in the coffin...

listen in that order to get the whole picture... i posted all the hashes for them in the verfieds of music i think also.

6. Music   -   #26
    Poster
    whats sad is Benzino dissed Em cuz he was White yet Benzino really is part white im not sure if its half or less but he is

7. Music   -   #27
    Fasttracker A
    Yeah thats right I almost forgot about that,I think hes half white.

I have the article on the order of protection and will post it as soon as i can find it ,I dont want to do a half ass job and post it now.
    You can veiw it here tomorrow in fact, count on it .

And for anyone interested i have found perfect copies of Poolhall junkies
    and will post those very soon just waiting for #1 to finish downloading.

sorry Im a little off topic

8. Music   -   #28
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    tupac will kill tha whole lot

9. Music   -   #29
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    yes, but unfortunately that fat bastard Suge Knight had him taken out...

10. Music   -   #30
    Yo man i feel bad for JA RULE and all cause he don't know whats comin or who he's messin with.

But his scrawny DMX wannabein ass is too scrawny and too corny to even come close to beatin Eminem in this "Verbal War"

JRule Should just quit now while hes ahead before we see another rap artist get shot

Sorra Ja, but I like Eminem better, he's got better lines, and he aint repetitive like you are

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast