Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Working On A New Drug....kinda

so the jelly thing could work its just that i want to try something different than a smoke or cakes I am tottaly crap at rolling j's it takes me about half an hour to roll 1 now is that just the crappest rolling or what
    i might try making some chocolate chip cookis there really nice but this time they will have some fun in them

2. Lounge   -   #42
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by ghost944@13 April 2003 - 16:10

i might try making some chocolate chip cookis there really nice but this time they will have some fun in them
    I'm sure the Keebler elves would approve.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by dwightfry@13 April 2003 - 15:04
    I have several un-answered questions in a previous post.

1. I disagreed with hobbes explaination, and I gave my reasons. I believe that if you boil the pot in water, the thc oils will be extracted (not mixed with the water). Dehyderate the water, and all that is left is the oil of pure THC. Much like how smoking banana pill was supposed to work. Am I right? If I'm wrong, then why?

2. If I extracted the THC with the alcohol method, and then dehyderated the alcohol, will that work. What will be left over from the alcohol, and what effects will that give?

1. I got the idea you wanted to put the pot leaves into the gel caps. My point was that the THC would be baked to the surface of the pan and no longer in the leaves. So if you lined the pan with something to absorb the THC, that might work.

This would allow you to use the same liner for multiple batches of pot to concentrate the THC and the liner will allow for easier absorption versus just eating the raw leaves as some THC will remained trapped in the leaves that you don't effectively chew.

2. I would not advise this. Again, I am not a chemist, but I do know that alcohol is flammable, and you will need to use a flame to remove the alcohol. Alcohol has a low boiling point and will evaporate before the water. So if you have 95% alcohol and 5% water, the THC should remain in the water that is not boiled off.

You have probably seen alcohol used on cooking shows. Notice how it blazes when exposed to flame (baked Alaskan). That is the alcohol burning off, leaving the flavor of the liquor behind. Those guys are using 80 proof (40% alcohol). You would be using 190 proof (95%) alcohol.

You would need to be very careful with your heat or else you will cause a fire or explode your beaker. Just ask Richard Prior how drugs and fire don't mix.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 April 2003 - 17:18

You would need to be very careful with your heat or else you will cause a fire or explode your beaker. Just ask Richard Prior how drugs and fire don't mix.

Indeed.

Anyway, isn't THC commercially available in tab form already?

It too may be illegal, but better incarceration than incineration, methinks.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    3. Can you get a complete high by eating straight marijuana, In my experience, it seems so, but It could have just been the placebo effect. (I had enough to have a good buzz for over 4 hours)
    Don't know about the scientific questions but that one's a definite yes. Gets you higher than smoking it I think.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    I asked my girlfriend's brother if he would come round and watch the football, so he did and because hes a cook i asked him if he would make me some chocolate chip cookies he did then while he was watching the rest of the football i went into the kitchen and threw in sum of the fun like i said in my previous post,
    I had to wait till there was no one in the kitchen as my girlfriend doesnt like me having dope, They then went into the oven then were made i then got them all to myself because everyone else thought they tasted funny and now im high
    The bad thing is it took a while to kick in, I dont think im gona try thre gello thing ciz ill just be wasting my dope.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Originally posted by ghost944@13 April 2003 - 19:27

The bad thing is it took a while to kick in, I dont think im gona try thre gello thing ciz ill just be wasting my dope.
    You could have just listened to me, but NOOOOOOO!

I tried all this nonsense 40 years ago.
    Did you think I was just speaking hypothetically?
    Sometimes listening to one's elders DOES pay off....

8. Lounge   -   #48
    sorry bout all of those spelin mistakes but i couldnt hit the keys properly.
    Im not really bothered about it takin a while to kick in but gettin high off chocolate chip cookies is good because my mouth deosnt tase like i just drunk a glass of cats piss like it does when i have a joint.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Originally posted by ghost944@13 April 2003 - 20:37
    because my mouth deosnt tase like i just drunk a glass of cats piss like it does when i have a joint.
    You need to abuse a better class of cats.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    I tried that but every time i have a joint my mouth still tastes like cats piss

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast