Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Working On A New Drug....kinda

Poster
    check this out

and yes, lecithin helps tremendously.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I thought of a harangue about the propriety/viability/utility of attempting this mis-begotten experiment, typed it (WITH ALL ATTENDANT WIT AND CLARITY), then lost it due to a malfunctioning "add reply" key. I was, to say the least, disconcerted, and immediately found myself pining for that naturally occurring substance you speak of, so as to assuage my bitterness. I had to suffer without, but decided to spare you my screed and, instead, provide my insight in solving your problem.
    I recommend Hobbes' lipid approach, using a quality grapeseed oil as your transitional "lipid". Immerse your weed in the oil, just covering it, and replenish as it is absorbed. Once total absorption has occurred (approximately 10 days), heat the mixture to a constant 192 degrees Fahrenheit; maintain this heat for approx. 72 hours, replenishing the oil as needed. Stir gently and constantly. When complete, you will have a grapeseed/cannabis oil product of no particular "buzz" value, but you will have succeeded in extracting the tetrahydrocannabinol content from it's host medium (the weed) and effectively transferring it to the "lipid".
    Also, after investing a minimum of 13 days in this pointless exercise, you will have either totally lost or greatly increased your desire to get high. Act accordingly.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #53
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I was just now told that:

1. boiling the pot in water won't work.

2. Lecithin won't help

I'm not surprised that #1 wouldn't work. But from what I've read, including the post before this one, that lecithin does help, and a lot too. Does anyone else have any input on this. Anyone who has tried it? Knows that it does/doesn't work for whatever reason?
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. Lounge   -   #54
    dwightfry (May I call you RENFIELD?)-you missed a post.........
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    drugs are bad, mmmkay

6. Lounge   -   #56
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4@14 April 2003 - 01:06
    Dwightfry...

PLEASE do yourself (and all of us) a MAJOR favor and DO NOT ASK!!!.....
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Originally posted by clocker+13 April 2003 - 19:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 13 April 2003 - 19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4@14 April 2003 - 01:06
    Dwightfry...

PLEASE do yourself (and all of us) a MAJOR favor and DO NOT ASK&#33;&#33;&#33;..... [/b][/quote]
    The answer to the original question is 5 (FIVE) posts back...

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #58
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4@14 April 2003 - 01:24

The answer to the original question is 5 (FIVE) posts back...
    Oh, I think at this point the answer is irrelevant.

We&#39;re just in this for the entertainment value.

P.S. Your cockles wouldn&#39;t need warming if you&#39;d spring for decent shoes.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    If you grow your own...there is no way anyone can say it has an impact on terrorism...and as the majority of UK green stuff is home grown skunk weed nowadays....I dont see the problem...
    How do you know that then Sara?
    I bet you can`t wait ta come home
    love `n` peace me dear,
    Bass.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Poster
    Dwightfry,there is a method using petrol and acetone to extract the plant oil(like they do essential oils)but needless to say it is a bit dangerous if you don`t know what you`re doing.This method will, however, give you top quality on a very compact scale,very easy to drip into capsules, instantly absorbed once taken and very potent.
    Have a search on the net,unfortunately I had a link my m8 sent me but I seem to have lost it.If I can get it, I`ll post it.
    cheers and all the best,
    Bass.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast