Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Working On A New Drug....kinda

Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster

2. Lounge   -   #82
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker+16 April 2003 - 00:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 16 April 2003 - 00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4@16 April 2003 - 06:10

Clocker-you are a ground-breaker&#33;&#33;
    FORGE AHEAD&#33;
    Hardly.
    As one who flogs obsolete technologies for shekels far be it from me to discourage Dwightfry in his pursuit of a solution to a problem that was solved oh, say a 1000 years ago. I myself have been working on a project that I like to call "the wheel"...

off topic: Have you noticed that quotes are now auomatically purged of profanity? Who do you suppose has that thankless task? [/b][/quote]
    Nah-

I meant "plussed".
    Very innovative; compelling, even. I predict an occasional PM re: this.

I agree with the purging of profanity-Let&#39;s test the system further by seeing what they do with self-censorship:

AHEM--------------F**K&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Is it still there?

BTW-Those of us who flog obsolete technologies are to be honored as cultural elders; please continue to work with pride.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #83
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by oldmancan@15 April 2003 - 19:06
    Like to try again, Dwightfry? Try reading this, it is exactly what you asked about: Medicinal Marijuanna Caps.

here

Btw I still suggest reading about bubble hash. Use search engine at above site.

Offerred without prejudice.
    I think I might try it (when I have the cash), the only prob is that If distributing it, I won&#39;t have a fridge to keep them in. I know It wouldn&#39;t be the greatest idea, but perhaps I could wrap the pot/oil mixture in a small piece of plastic wrap, and then place it in the gel cap. eating plastic wrap wouldn&#39;t harm ya.......would it?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

It will be a while, but if what they say is true about one pill keeping you high for 4 hours, then it&#39;s worth a try.

Here is why I am still willing to try again:

1/4 oz of pot costs &#036;40. (schwag (sp?) not nug)
    1/32 oz of pot will/should make 4 pills so 1/4 oz will make 32 pills.
    If one pill can get you high, then I could easily sell one pill for &#036;3.50.
    32 pills would make me &#036;112.
    I could make &#036;72

Even if I sell them for 2 bucks a piece, I would still make &#036;24
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. Lounge   -   #84
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by dwightfry@16 April 2003 - 16:21

Here is why I am still willing to try again:

1/4 oz of pot costs &#036;40. (schwag (sp?) not nug)
    1/32 oz of pot will/should make 4 pills so 1/4 oz will make 32 pills.
    If one pill can get you high, then I could easily sell one pill for &#036;3.50.
    32 pills would make me &#036;112.
    I could make &#036;72

Even if I sell them for 2 bucks a piece, I would still make &#036;24
    With such enormous profits to be made it&#39;s certainly no wonder you&#39;re willing to risk imprisonment in the pursuit of your dream.
    Let&#39;s see... &#036;112 times 52 weeks...hmmm. carry the 4...why that&#39;s &#036;5824 a YEAR&#33;

You could buy a YUGO&#33;
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Originally posted by j2k4@16 April 2003 - 13:26

BTW-Those of us who flog obsolete technologies are to be honored as cultural elders; please continue to work with pride.
    Thank you for your support.

I shall continue to hold my head high.

Right up to the moment that I starve to death... B)

6. Lounge   -   #86
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    With such enormous profits to be made it&#39;s certainly no wonder you&#39;re willing to risk imprisonment in the pursuit of your dream.
    Let&#39;s see... &#036;112 times 52 weeks...hmmm. carry the 4...why that&#39;s &#036;5824 a YEAR&#33;

You could buy a YUGO&#33;
    Well, actually, it&#39;s a lot less then that.

First of all, it would be only &#036;72 times 52. So that&#39;s only &#036;3744. I would have to sell 32 pills in a week....that probably won&#39;t happen. And most importantly, I&#39;m not going to be the one selling it. I&#39;m giving it to my best friend to sell for 50% of the profits (he&#39;s a dealer, and much more of a pothead then I am. He has more buyers and more connections), so in the end, it will be &#036;1500 at most, BUT, what you don&#39;t know is that Rachel and I living off of less then &#036;10,000 a year. so, even an extra hundred a month would be FANTASTIC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

7. Lounge   -   #87
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker+16 April 2003 - 10:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 16 April 2003 - 10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--j2k4@16 April 2003 - 13:26

Thank you for your support.

I shall continue to hold my head high.

Right up to the moment that I starve to death... B) [/b][/quote]
    Starve?

Surely a Yugo is within reach?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #88
    RollUrOwn's Avatar Poster
    Dude ------- just smoke it the way it was made.......

9. Lounge   -   #89
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dwightfry@12 April 2003 - 16:04
    I am working on making &#39;pot&#39; pills. (Just in case anyone is wondering why we want to make it. It would be nice for long car rides with your parents, It would be nice if you are going to school, you can just pop a pill at a bathroom break. It would be nice if you are at a place where you don&#39;t want to be and you can&#39;t leave.)
    I thought you were planning to share but now it seems to be about making a profit. Capitalist. The advice was free, do with it what you will.

However, I refuse to participate any further in your endeavor. Good Luck. Be Good to Yourself.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    See what happens when BIG MONEY enters the picture?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast