Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Strange message

  1. #1
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Warning: getimagesize(https://filesharingtalk.com/uploads/av-69968.gif): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 1069




    vBulletin Message

    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/init.php
    Line: 27
    Just got that message while trying to enter this thread

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...wpost&t=100341

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Teegeeack
    Posts
    3,799
    I got this:

    Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 401
    from entering that thread...

    ...and Hi Dan .

    Spoiler: Show

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    damn, that's the image resizer.
    I dunno why it's doing that, i give up.

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Warning: getimagesize(https://filesharingtalk.com/uploads/av-69968.gif): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 1069







    vBulletin Message

    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/init.php
    Line: 27
    Just got that message while trying to enter this thread

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...wpost&t=100341
    Rossco is messing with the board...adding some kind of hack,most likely.
    He has done something incorrect on line 27 of init.php

    Peace bd

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    He has done something incorrect on line 27 of init.php
    Lies! My hack has nothing to do with init.php!
    Don't listen to him!


    btw I found out wh it's getting that error and maybe i can ocntinue with the hack...

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    He has done something incorrect on line 27 of init.php
    Lies! My hack has nothing to do with init.php!
    Don't listen to him!


    btw I found out wh it's getting that error and maybe i can ocntinue with the hack...


    Peace bd

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    Crew it rossco.Image resizer is gay.

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,360
    I've actually started encountering this message, and its whle doing various things, replying, browsing different forums etc...

    Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 896

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by RPerry
    I've actually started encountering this message, and its whle doing various things, replying, browsing different forums etc...

    Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 896
    Parse Errors are caused by human error...

    Peace bd

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    Quote Originally Posted by RPerry
    I've actually started encountering this message, and its whle doing various things, replying, browsing different forums etc...

    Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/filesh/filesharingtalk.com/html/vb3/includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php on line 896
    Parse Errors are caused by human error...

    Peace bd
    And FTP programs...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •