Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eminem Tour-Cancelled!

Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Two days after deep-sixing his European tour citing "exhaustion," Eminem has confirmed through his publicist that he is in drug rehabilitation.

The Grammy-winning rapper "is in the hospital under doctors' care," Interscope Records spokesman Dennis Dennehy said in a brief statement Thursday. "He is being treated for dependency on sleep medication."

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,...,00.html?tnews

2. Music   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    LOl, these statistics proves it all, PWNED!

http://www.last.fm/tag/rap
    Are you not a member of the FST Audioscrobbler group?

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t98496.html

3. Music   -   #23
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    How do i join it ?
    http://www.last.fm/group/Geppers/

Nevermind , i joined. My username is K3N_Shady
    Last edited by Formula1; 08-19-2005 at 04:45 PM.

4. Music   -   #24
    eminem is not a G.O.A.T nor is 2pac, and deffinenlty not snoop dogg
    (greatest of all time)
    yes he sells lots prob the most, does not make him the best rapper.emcee.lyricist whatever you want to call it, he was good up untill the Eminem Show album in my opinion then he turned all fuckin commerical well too much commerical like 50cent example : in da club song.

But back in his day eminem would have been in top 10.

in my opinion and Yes i know alot about hiphop, most of you only know boarder line , or whats on the radio.

try listening to Canibus, Chino XL, Big L or even DZK .
    Last edited by neon; 08-20-2005 at 05:07 AM.

5. Music   -   #25

Laugh

I think neon is having trouble with his/her memory because M&M's first LP was really commercial. M&M was that years "novelty" artist AND his production skills are fuckin weak. Hopefully he will O.D in rehab and we won't have to talk about his lack of talent again.

peace
    Signature removed

6. Music   -   #26
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    eminem has always been commercial. every album has had the same formula pretty much.

*release funny song
    *release sentimental song
    *release angry song
    *//next album

the thing about the eminem show and encore, is that he has found his own sound and has turned slightly from the sound dre made for him early in his carreer. i like his sound now, i always have. i'm not one of these elitists that think hating on pop artists makes me cool

p.s. aren't white america, square dance and mosh political truthy enough for you?

7. Music   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by soopaman
    I think neon is having trouble with his/her memory because M&M's first LP was really commercial. M&M was that years "novelty" artist AND his production skills are fuckin weak. Hopefully he will O.D in rehab and we won't have to talk about his lack of talent again.

peace

So your saying BEFORE eminem was even on a label.. his album was commerical what the fuck???
    so your telling me underground artists make commerical albums I dont think so u idiot, in this case eminem "was" a battle rapper
    no get outta here and educate yourself.

and i dont even like eminem im just stating the facts learn the art of hiphop before ya open ya mouth, most of you will listen to rap/hiphop and not even know what a multi is.
    and yes eminem has no talent these days i totally agree, but im saying before he was even noticed he "HAD" talent have you seen the scribble jam battles? with eminem winning?..
    eminem was turning main-stream aka "gaining no skill" since marshal mathers LP hands down in my opinion.

and trying to prove me wrong by wanting me to die in re-hab doesnt prove your point, back up your view/opinion with facts or something to build off you e-thug.
    Last edited by neon; 08-29-2005 at 01:40 PM.

8. Music   -   #28
    p.s. aren't white america, square dance and mosh political truthy enough for you? [/QUOTE]

it is at a certain extent, comparing to say diabolic technique, truth told
    eminem doesnt speak all the truth, kind of like micheal moore's farienhiet 9/11 movie....
    he left out tons of crucial evidence and when asked why he said "because that wouldnt be american"

because eminem is in the media so much he is not "allowed" to talk about that kind of thing.

and yes eminem is the death of hiphopso fuck him
    along with.....
    50cent etc and fuck all there supporters.
    if you dont think people like this are the death of hiphop you need to do research and find out about the roots of hiphop if you want to debate about it hit me up you will loose.
    Last edited by neon; 08-29-2005 at 01:45 PM.

9. Music   -   #29
    i reckon that comment was probably trying to be ironic.

the approach em has to take in order to not alienate america and murder his career in the public eye has to be gentle. if he spontaniously released a song along the lines of bin laden or cause of death, the media would deny his existence. the majority of fans would see this as such a paradigm shift that they would be turned off completely. people don't want to hear "the truth" because it's too hard to swallow, so if you want to get it mainstream you have to do it subtly

10. Music   -   #30
    i'm too lazy to do my research.

could someone tell me how it's possible for an artist to kill a genre. also, someone explain how one of the most skilled and influential rappers ever are killing it. seriously if you think hiphop should be going in a different direction record how it should be and put it on the internet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast