Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Eminem Tour-Cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by scribblec
    i think rainman and follow the yellow brick road were brilliant songs especially the lyrics in yellow brick... hes a pure genius. the thing with you neon is you hear his song that he releases to keep the kids happy and automatically judge him, of course just lose it is gonna suck but he has to do it to keep the mainstream fans happy. listen to the rest of his album more then once and you might actually understand where im trying to come from
    man i've been into underground hiphop for over 3 years, i used to listen to eminem i have all his albums expect for infinite.
    I'm not stupid, If you compared lyrical content with canibus and eminem.. eminem would not beat him Lyrically, It would have been a close battle back in em's golden days. but even when eminem was at his best he still lost to such emcees like Juice etc
    Last edited by neon; 09-01-2005 at 04:03 PM.

2. Music   -   #52
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by neon
    i think rainman and follow the yellow brick road were brilliant songs especially the lyrics in yellow brick... hes a pure genius. the thing with you neon is you hear his song that he releases to keep the kids happy and automatically judge him, of course just lose it is gonna suck but he has to do it to keep the mainstream fans happy. listen to the rest of his album more then once and you might actually understand where im trying to come from
    man i've been into underground hiphop for over 3 years, i used to listen to eminem i have all his albums expect for infinite.
    I'm not stupid, If you compared lyrical content with canibus and eminem.. eminem would not beat him Lyrically, It would have been a close battle back in em's golden days. but even when eminem was at his best he still lost to such emcees like Juice etc

how would you know underground eminem if uve only been listening for 3 years? when eminem first hit the scene u was wat 9 years old? bitch please...

3. Music   -   #53
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

how would you know underground eminem if uve only been listening for 3 years? when eminem first hit the scene u was wat 9 years old? bitch please...
    pwned?

4. Music   -   #54
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach

pwned?
    pure ownage

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Music   -   #55

A whole 3 years ??? that must make you an expert
    Last edited by soopaman; 09-02-2005 at 06:01 PM.
    Signature removed

6. Music   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by soopaman

Never said i was an expert but if you say Eminem is the best lyricaly your a dumb fuck thats all im trying to say.

7. Music   -   #57
    scribblec's Avatar Poster

Never said i was an expert but if you say Eminem is the best lyricaly your a dumb fuck thats all im trying to say.
    must i repeat what i said earlier?

8. Music   -   #58

m&m is a dick - who cares about how much he hates his mum/ex-wife/etc ?? who cares how much he loves his daughter?? he's strictly for wiggers !!

MF Doom, Ghostface, Raekwon - all are much better rappers than m&m

Signature removed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456