Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torrentbytes going downhill?

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989

How the hell do you do that?
    Heres how, first you go to any site n download White.Hot.Nurses.8.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-Pr0nStarS for example. when its at 100% stop the torrent seeding, left click on the file(White.Hot.Nurses.8.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-Pr0nStarS), copy it to your desktop/compter. open the copy, take out the MSInfo Document/s and delete it then go back to TB to search for White.Hot.Nurses.8.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-Pr0nStarS. now you can download the torrent and save it to the new copy of White.Hot.Nurses.8.XXX.DVDRip.XviD-Pr0nStarS. your client will check the torrent and start seeding it to TB. 100% done.uploading,
    Now go to your old copy and start it seeding again, do you understand it
    so your seeding 2 different copys of the same file.

if it doesnt seed then you might need to delete the sample file
    just make sure the torrents have exactly the Size size and Filename before downloading otherwise the client says error file length to large.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I have found that in some cases you may have to go through the steps noted above by Alien5. I find for most torrents, the steps I mentioned in the post before that works fine. Only need to do what Alien5 says if the torrent file is a different repack then the one you have.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    But for some reason my torrents just stop working after a while. After I download something from TB, it will seed great, but then if I end up closing my client, and opening it back up again to seed, the torrents will either not work, or only be uploading like 3kb/s.?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    But for some reason my torrents just stop working after a while. After I download something from TB, it will seed great, but then if I end up closing my client, and opening it back up again to seed, the torrents will either not work, or only be uploading like 3kb/s.?
    when you say stop working after a while, how long is a while? when it runs out of speed i just choose another download. i download for a day and seed for as many days or weeks as it takes to get the ratio up. you can even try to lower the D/L speed but its the same as seeding for twice as long.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-19-2005 at 10:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12