Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Computer Engineering

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I was just wondering if anybody has takin this class in high-school. It's a grade 11 course but I'm taking it in Grade 10. It's 2nd period after Computer Science. I just want to know what I'll be dealing with in this class and if it's hard. The little papragraph summary didnt explain anything.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I was just wondering if anybody has takin this class in high-school. It's a grade 11 course but I'm taking it in Grade 10. It's 2nd period after Computer Science. I just want to know what I'll be dealing with in this class and if it's hard. The little papragraph summary didnt explain anything.
    I never had such a class in high school.

It sounds very "specialized".

Actually I didn't have Computer anything in high school.

We used computers for different classes though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I never took it but other people have and i heard about it. You build computers, learn about binary code and other things like that. The class also built hover crafts for year-end project.

I did take computer science tho, it's pretty boring, just programming stuff.
    Altho i guess if i never took that class i would have never got into that kind of stuff and i wouldn't be an admin here.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Im taking web page design yeah i know im cool

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    I never took it but other people have and i heard about it. You build computers, learn about binary code and other things like that. The class also built hover crafts for year-end project.

I did take computer science tho, it's pretty boring, just programming stuff.
    Altho i guess if i never took that class i would have never got into that kind of stuff and i wouldn't be an admin here.
    Weird, when I was in high school I took some classes at college like Pascal, Forth and Fortran.

I got no credit for them. It was bullshit 'cause my mother paid for part of it.

I also remember a short doohicky in high school with Logo....that shit with the turtle.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    i took 3 diff classes ay my school hardware programing and graphics design

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by McStabhappy
    i took 3 diff classes ay my school hardware programing and graphics design
    Damn I didn't have that either...well actually I did have some sort of CAD course on a Mac.

All this old school talk is popping stuff into my head that should have been long gone

9.8meterspersecondgravityitweighsmoreokbutcomparedtowhatthepythagoreantheoremthequadraticeqautionlogarithmspartialanddifferentialequationsma=Fsideanglesidethesumofallanglesofatriangleis180degreesxlog(x)dx

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #8
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    I did take computer science tho, it's pretty boring, just programming stuff.Altho i guess if i never took that class i would have never got into that kind of stuff and i wouldn't be an admin here.
    Maybe in five years I'll be an admin

9. Lounge   -   #9
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Don't worry, there isn't anything remotly hard about a grade 11 class. I'm a senior at Penn State majoring in Comp Sci... I don't feel like they can get very far advanced in just a single course. Perhaps learning binary, logic gates, k-maps, a lil bit about circuits (maybe), and playing with some breadboards. If your school has money there might be some better tools you will use. And perhaps some CAD. Enjoy it while you can...
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

10. Lounge   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Where do I sign up ? Sounds interesting might keep you awake for an hour or two ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast