Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the funniest thing (for me, for the moment)

Poster
    How is everyone today. lol , the funniest thing happend to me yesterday , well not me but yea , i was in china town and was looking around when i stumbled across sum dude selling pirated dvd's.well i was like cool let me see what movies he has when a hand with 20$ goes over my shouldar and i looked back and it was a law enfocer ( A police dude) buying pirated dvd's and i was shocked cause the other day on the news they were like oh we have our whole dept on alert to catch these pirates lol and the guy was buying what hez supose to stop

2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    How is everyone today. lol , the funniest thing happend to me yesterday , well not me but yea , i was in china town and was looking around when i stumbled across sum dude selling pirated dvd's.well i was like cool let me see what movies he has when a hand with 20$ goes over my shouldar and i looked back and it was a law enfocer ( A police dude) buying pirated dvd's and i was shocked cause the other day on the news they were like oh we have our whole dept on alert to catch these pirates lol and the guy was buying what hez supose to stop
    He said he was under cover right?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    did he look like this?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i'm sorry, i fail to see the irony in that
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    What's funny 'bout this?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    was this at the pacific mall??

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    What's funny 'bout this?
    oi, knock it off, stop trying to hijack my rod
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    the police can be useful

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    fucking 90's people with their hats

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicker
    was this at the pacific mall??

I hate that place, they keep asking me if im a cop and no matter how many times i say no they still ask me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast