Thread: The Problems With Soulseek

BANNED
    Okay before the flaming starts i want to say that I like soulseek I havnt found a fake file yet and am happy with the music i get there i think its great to chat to people and the files are organised well now for the bad things.....

Everyday the server is down alot

Sometimes i will have 86% of a download done then the user is offline I am unable like kazaa be able to connect to another source straight away!! I have to redownload it again

I am remotley qued too mush kazaa U are connected straight away 95% of the time

I just wish there was a find more source option like kazaa

ALL in all it is a great program i enjoy sharing all my MP3s with people

2. Music   -   #2
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    A few points:

Everyday the server is down alot
    Well maybe your having trouble, but occasionally every couple of days it goes a bit crazy, then it's stable(ish) But everyday?...not so severe.

Sometimes i will have 86% of a download done then the user is offline I am unable like kazaa be able to connect to another source straight away!! I have to redownload it again
    You're downloading from the wrong people? I mean if your in the KLF room then most people are on for long periods of time, and even if you do get 'bumped' off, they do come back!!! Usally pretty quickly!

You don't have to re-download the whole file again, you know? Just wait till that user comes back on line and the download will auto resume from where it left off.
    Although I do agree it's a bit of a bummer!

ALL in all it is a great program i enjoy sharing all my MP3s with people
    Agreed!