Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to watch Football (EPL, CL, FA Cup, & more) matches for free!

dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Someone gave me this link to watch QPR V Shef Wed(Sky Sports game) online;

mms://213.8.106.59/1042444

After a little digging I found it was supplied by this site;

http://www.livesports.co.il/

I can't understand the language so was wondering if one of you guys could work out how to use this site.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Only just seen this thread, watching Man U vs Man City right now. Great stuff, thanks

Usually the BBC Five Live commentary is about 30 second or so ahead of your video (because the video has had to buffer) so what i usually do is wait for the BBC guy to say something that i can remember (Rooney takes a shot and it goes behind for a goal kick.

Then i push the stop button on the BBC radio thing. Go to my WMP with the video and wait untill i see Rooney take a shot and it go behind and then quickly push start again on my BBC radio thing, it'll take 2-3 seconds to buffer up a again and the sound and picture will be in time.
    I can't get the radio 5 commentary synched with the video though. I press stop on the commentary, then play again at an appropriate time, but the commentary just rebuffers and starts playing live again. I can't seem to force that 30ish sec delay.

Any tips?

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Yeah it doesn't work anymore, it use to buffer and continue from where you had stopped it but it doesn't anymore.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    Ah shame, wicked info though mate - thanks a lot.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Peerzy mate, the PPlive download link above wasn't working - I've been trying to install it on this other PC.

Here is an alternative download link:

http://www5.pplive.com/PPLiveSetup.exe
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Link updated, Thanks.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Asiaplate's pretty screwed now - there doesn't seem to be any links for Premiership games.

Anyone know of a good alternative?

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian
    Asiaplate's pretty screwed now - there doesn't seem to be any links for Premiership games.

Anyone know of a good alternative?
    Something to do with the English FA hunting down and eating any forums that post PPL links to EPL games

If you get a few of the programs (Sopcast, PPStream and PPLive) and open one of them just after a Premier League game kicks off, just choose the channel with the most viewers and it's usually the match you're after.

Sometimes it won't work, but if you have a few other proggies as a back up - one of them usually comes up trumps.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    Yeah, I've found a couple of sites that sometimes list what channels the game can be seen on (asiaplate does if you register), but it can be hard work selecting the right channel from the program sometimes.

I like to watch Spurs matches, so on a Saturday afternoon the most viewers thing doesn't really work

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You could try supporting a more widely followed team; Charlton, for example.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast