Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whatcha talk like (Mulder)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    If you have numb nuts then you're doing something right

So true I'd post a pic of my little "sour kraut" but no one would believe other than rossco .
    Have you read the harrasment thread, Peat.

Poor Rossco

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Only if you can't see them

There is a woman who always answers the phone at the taxi firm we always use, the lads usually make me ring (cos I'm the only one who has ever got talk time) - she sounds really hawt. I usually make a drunken comment about her alluring voice.

Quite recently one of the drivers told me that 'Pearl' is actually 52. I'm hoping my mates never find out
    I fell in to this trap as well manker, when worked in a garage a women used to ring up about her car being serviced and sounded really really sexy on the phone. Sadly it was a different story when she finally came in to the garage.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles

There is a woman who always answers the phone at the taxi firm we always use, the lads usually make me ring (cos I'm the only one who has ever got talk time) - she sounds really hawt. I usually make a drunken comment about her alluring voice.

Quite recently one of the drivers told me that 'Pearl' is actually 52. I'm hoping my mates never find out
    I fell in to this trap as well manker, when worked in a garage a women used to ring up about her car being serviced and sounded really really sexy on the phone. Sadly it was a different story when she finally came in to the garage.
    Contact Trading Standards mate, there's laws against that type of thing.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

About ugly people using the phone.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    About ugly people using the phone.

nob

6. Lounge   -   #36
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

We have one at work too should be on the 900 phone sexxxxx . But when she says her finger's are all wet it's because there always up her nose .
    Last edited by peat moss; 08-20-2005 at 08:50 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #37

We have one at work too should be on the 900 phone sexxxxx . But when she says her fingires are are all wet it's because there always up her nose .
    I knew a fellow who used to work at one of the sex chat lines places in manchester , and he said the women on the phone could easliy get jobs modelling full face crash helmets.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    We have one at work too should be on the 900 phone sexxxxx . But when she says her fingires are are all wet it's because there always up her nose .
    Wet nose = healthy dog.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Wet nose = healthy dog.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Wet nose = healthy dog.
    Less stress in world if you could come up to someone, sniff thier ass and think have I been here before ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast