Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 year old virgin!

Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You're definitely a hypocrite, Busy.

You chide JP for being anonymous, yet you're anonymous now. You attack people for talking shit about America - and then you talk shit about their country.

I could list more, but ... meh.

It's impossible not to talk shit about America though

Name one other country's foreign policy is the following:

France - No oil
    Canada - too close
    Chine - too far
    India - no Burger Kings
    Iran - Perfect

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Cool then I am not.
    Do you remember my pwnerific analogy about prostitutes.
    No I don't.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    I'm not even a low-level offender.

Any mod can vouch that I have no complaints against other members. I rather many things be let go honestly.

At least you admit that you have offended at a high-level...you know...when you pissed and moaned about a member 'till he was banned.

Admitting you are high-level whiny bitch is the first step.
    I didn't admit to fuck all. I said "may", indicating that was up for people to decide themselves. I made a post and I couldn't of cared less whether the member was banned or not. My comment was really directed at the mods if truth be told, the fact that previous indiscretions of this kind had warranted more severe punishment whereas now they couldn't be even bothered to remove an offensive link.

If someone wants to read that as "dry-snitching" that is up to them , they are reading what I read wrongly however but I can not expect everyone to understand me all the time. Particularly the more stupid mouth-breathers, like you.

A lot of your posts have this second "dry-snitch" level which you probably don't notice. Most of the time it seems you're bitching to the mods, ergo you're a hypocrit.
    Well what kind of bitch tattle telling is that?

"Oh that's fucked up. You banned suchandsuch for something less yet you leave him alone."

That's dry-snitching....fuck it..that's just plain snitching.

You could have pm'ed the person directly to remove the link.

Oh we all read correctly and we KNOW it was directed at the mods 'cause you sure as hell weren't trying to help the poster out. Truth be told, that much was CaptainObvious.

You admitted it.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-22-2005 at 03:15 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    This is great though.

We may have cured Busyman of his "dry-snitching" problem. Because, as he mistakenly believes, if we are stalking him we are going to pick up on any further "dry-snitching" in his posts. Therefore BM will take more time in his posts and probably won't hassle a legitimate thread starter with his "dry-snitching" for fear of being mocked by his superiors.

It's hard being something you hate (I hear), so I'm glad we could help.
    The only complaining I've done is about the mods themselves.

Regular fucking around ain't dry-snitching you dolt.

I thought at least some real bait was needed for your type of fish.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-22-2005 at 03:22 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    I went to a free showing of it. It was funny, but it isnt the funniest movie I have ever seen, like I was hoping it to be. I thought it was way to sexual, I mean yeah okay, he is a virgin I understand that, but the whole thing with the woman in the bathtub, pleasuring herself with a shower head, I dont know, I think they could have left that out. And the one part in the preview that said "I hope you have a big trunk, because I am gonna put my bike in it." I used to think it was the the most hilarious thing I have ever heard, but in the movie, it wasnt even that funny, because he actually rode a bike, and that made it stupid. If he didnt ride a bike, that part of the movie would have been better. Personally, I thought Carrell did better in Anchorman.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 08-22-2005 at 03:19 PM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    I went to a free showing of it. It was funny, but it isnt the funniest movie I have ever seen, like I was hoping it to be. I thought it was way to sexual, I mean yeah okay, he is a virgin I understand that, but the whole thing with the woman in the bathtub, pleasuring herself with a shower head, I dont know, I think they could have left that out. And the one part in the preview that said "I hope you have a big trunk, because I am gonna put my bike in it." I used to think it was the the most hilarious thing I have ever heard, but in the movie, it wasnt even that funny, because he actually rode a bike, and that made it stupid. If he didnt ride a bike, that part of the movie would have been better. Personally, I thought Carrell did better in Anchorman.
    There wasn't a free showing in my area.

Where was yours?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    You're definitely a hypocrite, Busy.

You chide JP for being anonymous, yet you're anonymous now. You attack people for talking shit about America - and then you talk shit about their country.

I could list more, but ... meh.

France - No oil
    Canada - too close
    Chine - too far
    India - no Burger Kings
    Iran - Perfect

I don't like Bush anymore than you do. Unfortunately, terrorists think that ALL Americans are targets and seemed to have convinced almost everyone else to think the same way.

Those people are fucking stupid.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-22-2005 at 03:27 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #48

France - No oil
    Canada - too close
    Chine - too far
    India - no Burger Kings
    Iran - Perfect

I don't like Bush anymore than you do. Unfortunately, terrorists think that ALL American are targets and seemed to have convinced almost everyone else to think the same way.

If American didn't believe in or like Bush he wouldn't have been re-elected. I agree normal American's shouldn't be targets no matter how big they are, but still your country's fucked.

PS triple posting is auto pilot for cool.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    I don't like Bush anymore than you do. Unfortunately, terrorists think that ALL American are targets and seemed to have convinced almost everyone else to think the same way.

If American didn't believe in or like Bush he wouldn't have been re-elected. I agree normal American's shouldn't be targets no matter how big they are, but still your country's fucked.

PS triple posting is auto pilot for cool.
    There are tons of American that didn't though.

Our country isn't any more fucked than numerous others.

My day-to-day hasn't changed one bit besides slightly more security.
    If my day-to-day turns to shit then I'll say the country is fucked.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-22-2005 at 03:35 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    A country is fucked when they allow any old retard to buy and use guns at there own will. Shot anyone recently with your 7 unneeded guns?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast