Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 year old virgin!

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese

I didn't admit to fuck all. I said "may", indicating that was up for people to decide themselves. I made a post and I couldn't of cared less whether the member was banned or not. My comment was really directed at the mods if truth be told, the fact that previous indiscretions of this kind had warranted more severe punishment whereas now they couldn't be even bothered to remove an offensive link.

If someone wants to read that as "dry-snitching" that is up to them , they are reading what I read wrongly however but I can not expect everyone to understand me all the time. Particularly the more stupid mouth-breathers, like you.

A lot of your posts have this second "dry-snitch" level which you probably don't notice. Most of the time it seems you're bitching to the mods, ergo you're a hypocrit.
    Well what kind of bitch tattle telling is that?

"Oh that's fucked up. You banned suchandsuch for something less yet you leave him alone."

That's dry-snitching....fuck it..that's just plain snitching.

You could have pm'ed the person directly to remove the link.

Oh we all read correctly and we KNOW it was directed at the mods 'cause you sure as hell weren't trying to help the poster out. Truth be told, that much was CaptainObvious.

You admitted it.
    You can say it all you want but it doesn't make it true. I could care less that Samuel was banned but it was never my intention to get him banned. If that's how you want to read my posts then that is up to you, but be warned you are very wrong. As usual. You seem to be focusing a on single post I made whereas you are guilty of a similar crime with a vast majority of your posts.

It is pretty sad that you can't see the pathetic levels of dry-snitching you yourself sink to in your posts. Tragic, in fact.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 08-22-2005 at 04:08 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I was tres confused before that edit
    I thought you were talking to me...

I think you used that analogy on Sam before.
    Oh shit!

My memory sucks.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    A country is fucked when they allow any old retard to buy and use guns at there own will. Shot anyone recently with your 7 unneeded guns?
    2 weeks ago I went to the shooting range....with 1 whole gun.

(nice jab btw)

Our country has had old retards buying guns since the beginning of the country. The country isn't fucked because you saw Bowling For Colombine.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Do you remember my pwnerific analogy about prostitutes.
    No I don't.
    Yeah sorry, I posted it elsewhere. It's really good tho'
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    No I don't.
    Yeah sorry, I posted it elsewhere. It's really good tho'
    Here's a link: http://moderation.invisionzone.com/i...ndpost&p=23060

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Well what kind of bitch tattle telling is that?

"Oh that's fucked up. You banned suchandsuch for something less yet you leave him alone."

That's dry-snitching....fuck it..that's just plain snitching.

You could have pm'ed the person directly to remove the link.

Oh we all read correctly and we KNOW it was directed at the mods 'cause you sure as hell weren't trying to help the poster out. Truth be told, that much was CaptainObvious.

You admitted it.
    You can say it all you want but it doesn't make it true. I could care less that Samuel was banned but it was never my intention to get him banned. If that's how you want to read my posts then that is up to you, but be warned you are very wrong. As usual. You seem to be focusing a on single post I made whereas you are guilty of a similar crime with a vast majority of your posts.

It is pretty sad that you can't see the pathetic levels of dry-snitching you yourself sink to in your posts. Tragic, in fact.
    You got me mixed up with someone who complains to the mods about other members.

I may fuck around with people but in no way have I ever gone and done some shit like what you did.

Saying now you didn't intend for Samurai to get banned when before you were loudly saying "That's fucked up, suchandsuch got banned so wtf" makes you sound like a sniveling worm.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

You got me mixed up with someone who complains to the mods about other members.

I may fuck around with people but in no way have I ever gone and done some shit like what you did.

Saying now you didn't intend for Samurai to get banned when before you were loudly saying "That's fucked up, suchandsuch got banned so wtf" makes you sound like a sniveling worm.
    You've taken one post I made and twisted it to your own agenda, just the sort of action one would expect from a serial dry-snitch like you.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Wait a sec,
    I just watched the trailer to "40 year old virgin" and there's nothing in there
    saying she is dry snitching hypocrit bitch?
    is that in the climax of the movie?

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    Wait a sec,
    I just watched the trailer to "40 year old virgin" and there's nothing in there
    saying she is dry snitching hypocrit bitch?
    is that in the climax of the movie?
    It's on the director's commentary track.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    damn spoilers

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast