Thread: confused

I have just finished downloading a torrent and I can't open any of the files. Does anyone have any suggestions on things I could do to try to open them? I was downloading Macromedia Studio Mx. Obviously, I have no idea as to what's happened. Sorry for sounding so noobish, but I am. Okay, thanks a lot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Are they rared if so creat a folder and unrar them to it ,you should then be able to read the.nfo and enjoy your program.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I downloaded WinRAR and tried to extract from those files, but I guess there is nothing to extract. The four file types are ccd, cue, img, and sub.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Look at the answers here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t93791.html they should help

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by snarfsnarf
    I downloaded WinRAR and tried to extract from those files, but I guess there is nothing to extract. The four file types are ccd, cue, img, and sub.
    Those are disc images. The Macromedia Studio MX, is on 1 cd in reality. So these people made an "Image" of the disc that is sharable. Its like you have a virtual CD floating around on your computer that you can send to people, and they can "Mount" this on a virtual drive. You could download WinISO (Google it) and then you could double click the IMG file, and extract everything, and then run the setup file. Or you could get Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% or any other virtual drive software, to create a virtual drive to mount the image, and then it will autorun like a regular disc, and then it will install as if you inserted a disc into the drive.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Thank you both for your help.