Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halo (2007) =D

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by |F1|
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Well this is a video game turned into a movie. They will most likely change alot of stuff and all the gaming nerds will flip out.

Still, the whole idea of a Halo movie sounds kinda crappy....
    omgzorz you n00b bungie lolololol, you press teh x button to flip teh warthHOG!!!!@12111 you doNT NEeD three guyz roflololoolol noob.
    You forgot the sarcasm tags. And if that wasn't sarcasm, i feel sorry for ya man.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    i agree with the opinion that the books were good. if they movie is based on that it'd be great. it'd be nice to see other spartans then it pan over to mc alone, then back to fellow members again only to watch 1 rise where many once stood. be interesting to see how they make this come to life.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    i agree with the opinion that the books were good. if they movie is based on that it'd be great. it'd be nice to see other spartans then it pan over to mc alone, then back to fellow members again only to watch 1 rise where many once stood. be interesting to see how they make this come to life.
    Exactly. I really enjoyed "The fall of Reach", it was a damn good book. The flood is basically Halo (1). "First Strike" was awesome, if they could base the movie on either The fall of Reach or First Strike, the movie would be a success, and if they could make it based on all 3 books (unlikely), it would be a damn good movie IMO.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    You forgot the sarcasm tags. And if that wasn't sarcasm, i feel sorry for ya man.
    Done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123