Thread: Does Kazaa Lite Reset IE History?

Angry

Something reset my IE history, my guess it that it may be the Latest K-Lite.

I visit tons of sites have thousands of favorites and actively use a 70+ day history. I don't know of a way to back-up the history in XP so I can kill anyone who resets it.

Sadly I cannot kill anyone and have come down enough to simply keep it from happening again.

Is K-Lite or some features set up to clear the history for any reason.

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by elkinm
    Something reset my IE history, my guess it that it may be the Latest K-Lite.

I visit tons of sites have thousands of favorites and actively use a 70+ day history. I don't know of a way to back-up the history in XP so I can kill anyone who resets it.

Sadly I cannot kill anyone and have come down enough to simply keep it from happening again.

Is K-Lite or some features set up to clear the history for any reason.

Thanks
    What version of kazaa lite are you using?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I installed the latest K-Lite RC1 by Ftfakes. It did not work as it said it is missing some code and is looking for an original KDM exe file. I uninstalled it.

I have K-Lite 2.4.3 witch works as well as ever and never caused any problems.

Either way, I cannot risk losing my history again until I know why it happened.

Thanks