Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Katrina...

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    He was also in the pocket of the American Car Makers, bombed the fuck out of Afganistan for no particular reason other than take attention off his dick...

He was a Hedonist that was as crooked as a 3 dollar Bill.

There were some achievements on his watch though, which you refuse to acknowledge.

The world does, as these achievements affected just about everyone, mostly in a positive manner.

Should he have been impeached? Yes, but not for what he was impeached for, getting his Dick sucked is his business, not the US publics. Between him and his wife.

Shame that you didnt impeach him for the stuff that mattered and were plain illegal. That would have opened the door onto the "perks" of your administrative system and stopped everyone else getting kickbacks though, so you didnt.

Clinton though, at least kissed you while he was shafting you...
    Fuck are you talking about....refuse to acknowledge?

I have to say that in your quest to talk about Clinton to, in weird way, appease j2, you did a shit job. I mean bringing up the "perks" of our administrative system when these "perks" exist in yours is...well let's just say your system ain't near perfect either and I'm sure you bend over alot.

The main thing that pissed me off with him was "wagging the dog" and I thought it was despicable.

Shame we don't talk British politics as much. Fact is, we don't bother 'cause we're too concerned with our own.

Most Presidents make fuck all difference in my day-to-day so please explain how I was shafted by Clinton...explain it to all of us.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #352
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Clinton > Bush

3. The Drawing Room   -   #353
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Clinton > Bush
    Agreed.

Peace bd

4. The Drawing Room   -   #354
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Clinton > Bush
    How so?

Seriously...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #355
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced

Come on J2, im waiting here....

For what?

Your obsession with Bush precludes noting that if Bush presided while the Oil-for-Food fiasco was taking place, he would have been stepping into Clinton's shoes as re: stewardship of that situation, because that is when it started...you seem, however, to believe Clinton's only negative was an Oval Office hummer, about which none of the hoi polloi have entree to opine.

In all other regards, Clinton seems to have been your kind of guy, as you've not mentioned this very salient fact, which, by the way, amounts to the same petard as the Halliburton one, which was heartily initiated by Clinton.

As to whether or not the Iraqis got fed, watered and medicated by virtue of Oil-for-Food, how well they made out was a relative thing, given that we now know how well Saddam (and a few well-chosen U.N. flunkies and figureheads) made out, too, the fact of which doesn't seem to bother you either, so eager are you to hang the whole thing on Bush, or at least mitigate the blame-worthiness of others by including him in the bargain.

I would think a fair-minded person should be outraged that Saddam lined his pockets to tha Iraqis' detriment, by virtue of a program meant to regulate his financial viability and care for his people, administered by the U.N.-not the U.S.

I've heard more outrage from this board, in this single thread, about poorly-chosen but off-the-cuff remarks made by the President's mother than I have about Oil-for-Food in the entire history of that issue...
    i made a comment, apparently educating oneself is bad and prejudice is good now though
    You've totally lost me here, Dave...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #356
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Clinton > Bush
    How so?

Seriously...
    Please don't...you first.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...1&page=1&pp=10
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #357
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    j2k4. you constantly criticize me for "googling" for information. to be honest i hardly ever google. my main sources are wikipedia, BBC and GNN.tv

i am aware GNN is a little, err biased and wikipedia is susceptable to errors - on the subject of american poilitics i doubt a mistake will stay up for five minutes though

here's a little CnP

Spoiler: Show

so that's the educating oneself bit sorted.

Those who deem non-judgementalism a desirable quality are the most judgemental and least-tolerant people I know, and many/most here on the board give lip-service to the idea, but aren't on a nodding basis with the spirit of it.

At least, by my judgement.

i actually agree with you here. i just wanted to twist your words to make you sound both anti-enlightenment and pro-ignorance. the first bit i agree with, the second bit i twisted for the sake of contrast

busyman.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #358
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I don't see a problem with googlng for info , one can never see all the info in a newspaper or online forum and have used in the past to show an example or prove a point .

9. The Drawing Room   -   #359
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

How so?

Seriously...
    Please don't...you first.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...1&page=1&pp=10
    I am the only one in that thread to come up with a positive accomplishment
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #360
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 about RF
    you seem, however, to believe Clinton's only negative was an Oval Office hummer
    Quote Originally Posted by RF - an hour earlier
    He (Clinton) was also in the pocket of the American Car Makers, bombed the fuck out of Afganistan for no particular reason other than take attention off his dick...

He was a Hedonist that was as crooked as a 3 dollar Bill.
    j2, your statement in another thread that you don't bother much with drivel would carry more weight if you refrained from writing it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.