Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could Time travel

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    I'm actually kinda sad....my belief of the perfection reached by Mr. Beam has been quashed.....I almost feel alone

Like a broken eye on a fishing rod......it will break the line.....ok that makes no sense, I know what I mean but it would take me hours to explain it

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #12
    If you could Time travel, I would save the Dodo,

dodo n., an extinct flightless bird, once a native of the island of Mauritius. Discovered 1598, extinct by 1681

To me the Dodo was a very fascinating bird, A mix of a chicken & penguin,
    Well tasty bird me thinks (i)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #13
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    and could take one thing back in time,say 20 years what would you take?
    Mine would be a list of all the winning numbers on the UK lottery since it started
    Same.

Did you get the idea from Back to the Future 2 too?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Go back in time and either:

Kill Bill Gates = you'd end up with Macintosh XP...Macintosh Vista

Kill Steve Jobs = you'd loose both Windows and Macintosh... the world would crowd libraries once more.

Bring back 10 T-Rex eggs = Bad idea

Bring back the lifeforms depicted on Easter Egg Isle = Government would kill em and tell everyone to go home.

Heh, Gather the top 10 most famous people in history = Really awesome and strange at the same time. They would have problems coping with today.

Bring Mozart back to our time = Some amazing forms of rap, techno, metal, etc maybe...or a mental patient due to repetitive exposure to rap, techno, metal, etc.

Bring back the world's tallest man to be known of = Just plain cool. I'm pretty sure they could cure his foot problem with today's medical advances. (prosthetic)

Ejaculate in the primordial soup = ???

Give a group of cavemen each their very own M4 assault rifle = They ironically kill themselves due to stupidity, or You run from the prehistoric firing squad, or they end up getting fat..whilst shooting any enemies, shooting for food, and shooting anything else the normally required hard work......untill the bullets run out. Too stupid to reload.

Fly a hydro-jet around during a Medieval War for 10 mins..then come back = OWN THOSE NEWBS!!! Or just scare the shit outta them for a few minutes.

Bring the bulkiest caveman you can find back to modern day Olympic weight lifting. Train him to understand you want him to lift the 450Ibs, not that Ford Truck in the parking lot = WINNER!

yea, I wrote this a little fast, so theirs probably mistakes. Just a joke.
    Last edited by Wolfmight; 08-29-2005 at 11:19 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    A good fluffy towel.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If I could time travel, I'd certainly make a mess of it.

Hehe, I've just watched Black Adder back and forth.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I'd go back in time to April 14, 1912, around 11:30 PM with a bullhorn and begin shouting "ICEBERG!!!!" on the deck of the Titanic. Thus, we would never have to endure Celine Dion singing "My Heart Will Go On."

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    I'd go back in time to April 14, 1912, around 11:30 PM with a bullhorn and begin shouting "ICEBERG!!!!" on the deck of the Titanic. Thus, we would never have to endure Celine Dion singing "My Heart Will Go On."
    Much easier to go back in the 80s and shoot Céline. Strangely, it would be more satisfying too.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Go back in time with a full 40 men tactical espionage squad to hunt down and remove Adolf Hilter from history.

No more WWII.....for awhile i hope

10. Lounge   -   #20
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    Much easier to go back in the 80s and shoot Céline. Strangely, it would be more satisfying too.
    It could be more satisfying I suppose, making her beg in a shrill whimper. Torture would have to be involved. Perhaps a recording of her own songs blasted into her ears until they bled.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast