Thread: I Wish More People Shared Sheet Music...

Hey...I'm sure I'm not the only person out of the 4 and a half (or so) million people online who like playing an instrument (piano specifically). I haven't found a good place yet to download popular sheet music. I'd like a place where a large community could request and fill requests for sheet music downloads. What do you think about the possibility for sharing sheet music? Also where do you think is the best spot to download sheet music?

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    Hey you're not the only person. I do wish more people share music sheets for different instruments too. Still, they're are not many people doing that. If it does happen, I'll be happy.

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by The Wise Man@13 April 2003 - 20:02
    Hey you're not the only person. I do wish more people share music sheets for different instruments too. Still, they're are not many people doing that. If it does happen, I'll be happy.
    that too.... i cant play an instrument but i use em for ring tones

4. Music   -   #4
    anyone know where i can find sheet music for drums? (drum kit prefferably)

@the wise man: sheet music would go good in bookworld if they ever made one dont ya think?

edit : added comment

5. Music   -   #5
    Some of us are looking into Guitar tabular with a certain program that will be published on the net with albums we have.I am sure eventually one of us can look into adding Piano sheet music.

But right now I am haveing problems with my PC and I have to put everthing on hold.Damn thing keeps crashing.

And my avatar and signature picture keep not showing up. :'(

When it rains it poors.

6. Music   -   #6
    BANNED
    Yeah i would love to download sheet music in particular Tab it would be awsome

7. Music   -   #7
    yep it would be great if more ppl are sharing music sheets. i've been searching for some music sheets that interests me but never find one user that has it

8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by MusicWorld@13 April 2003 - 22:38
    And my avatar and signature picture keep not showing up. :'(

When it rains it poors.
    Village Photos have bandwidth limits. You should try to get another pic host.

@pyromonkey, I don't think bookworld and music sheets would match, music world still fits.

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    Quite often on Soulseek i come across people sharing tab,which is fine as i download some of it but there are plenty of sites on the net that deal solely in tab.