Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You People Still Mad At Neoshoyru?

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    YEAH
    MY OLD NAME WAS KAZZA4LIFE

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by solidsnake@14 April 2003 - 18:42
    i do want people thinking im dark prince or killa sin
    or whatever his name is
    cos im not
    I can confirm that.

@ NeoShoyru: The members of this board were mad at you because you used to spam this forum a lot and used it to promote your own website a lot too, therefore some of them signed up at your place and spammed you back.

I'm sure that if you follow the board rules from now on, people will be willing to forget and forgive, including me.

Edited Engrish

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    or whatever his name is
    cos im not
    You do or do not? For now, I think you are not killa sin, cause he would say so.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by mobboss01@15 April 2003 - 01:44
    or whatever his name is
    cos im not
    You do or do not? For now, I think you are not killa sin, cause he would say so.
    Solidsnake writes "do", but means "don't", it is kind of hard to understand, I know.

edit at Solidsnake: in cases like this you should take more care about your writing.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Bender@14 April 2003 - 13:12
    @ NeoShoyru: The members of this board were mad at you because you used to spam this forum a lot and used it to promote your own website a lot too, therefore some of them signed up at your place and spammed you back.
    Hey, I dont mind
    To tell you the truth, I would like to see the same people spam my forum again. I really would... Anyways, ive also noticed that they spamed another forum for no reason. The owner had no reason to be spamed. I have a feeling that it was because I put a link to the site in my sig so I took it away.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    neoshoyru...

take away the "administrator" tag below your avatar. it has been decided that it will not be allowed.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by kAb@14 April 2003 - 19:03
    neoshoyru...

take away the "administrator" tag below your avatar. it has been decided that it will not be allowed.
    Fine fine... But was there a topic saying I cant have it or is it just you who dosn't want me to have it?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by solidsnake@14 April 2003 - 12:44
    YEAH
    MY OLD NAME WAS KAZZA4LIFE
    LoL... It was because of you why lots of people hate me... They say I was K4L and now I know it was you... Unless of coarse it was someone else but you admit your name was K4L. Anyways, that was in the past. Forget about the past and go screw the nude...

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by KingYoshi+15 April 2003 - 05:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KingYoshi @ 15 April 2003 - 05:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--kAb@14 April 2003 - 19:03
    neoshoyru...

Fine fine... But was there a topic saying I cant have it or is it just you who dosn&#39;t want me to have it?[/b][/quote]
    How about a topic called "common sense".

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    I like the new name king yoshi
    and the new avatar

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast