Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Spot the difference

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    I dissagree, I never said tie a tin to your head, I said if you gonna take bread then tie it to your head o keep it dry.

And since I was the first to say the bag would leak it still comes out that Busy was arguing with me, not the other way round as I made the statement first.

These are the rules I'm debating with cos it means I'm not arguing and I can point fingers

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    could someone take an illustrative photo serie of how exactly one ties
    bread to ones head.
    I cant seem to get it right
    Last edited by 15%; 09-04-2005 at 06:25 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    lmfao

Well I'd suggest tying a string round the top twisted part, then tie a knot in the plastic, then tie the string round your head

Jonno

4. Lounge   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    I dissagree, I never said tie a tin to your head, I said if you gonna take bread then tie it to your head o keep it dry.

And since I was the first to say the bag would leak it still comes out that Busy was arguing with me, not the other way round as I made the statement first.

These are the rules I'm debating with cos it means I'm not arguing and I can point fingers

Jonno
    The bread would have most likely been wet already. The whole city was flooded. Have you not seen the news

Also, when you're in a city with idiots going round shooting people, taking some time to tie something securely to your head isn't going to happen - you just want to get back to safety.

Re the argumentative git thing - I'm using your posts at FST as an indicator, not just this thread
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Ah, did'nt read the whole thread then

My 2nd post in this thread after Rossco said it may have been wet already.

Thats possible, did'nt think of that, but then you're eating stuff which is floating about in......

And I realise people are gonna say "You would if you had no food" etc, but no I would'nt, I would get tinned stuff.......or pot noodles

Jonno
    And you're calling me argumentative over Busyman and yourself?

Jonno

6. Lounge   -   #46
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    busyman sometimes has an arguement, in his mind anyway.

yours are just plain stupid always

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Of course they are, I'm stupid so what you expect you muppet

Jesus, anyone would think this was a rocket scientists board. Which I'm gonna go build from a fairy liquid bottle and some sticky tape

Jonno

8. Lounge   -   #48
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ah, did'nt read the whole thread then

My 2nd post in this thread after Rossco said it may have been wet already.

Thats possible, did'nt think of that, but then you're eating stuff which is floating about in......

And I realise people are gonna say "You would if you had no food" etc, but no I would'nt, I would get tinned stuff.......or pot noodles

Jonno
    And you're calling me argumentative over Busyman and yourself?

Jonno
    No, I'm not calling you more argumentative than myself, just argumentative.

I did read that and, again, deduced that you're talking drivel.

You don't think that she would have taken tinned stuff if she could have - EVERYONE would get tinned stuff instead of something perishable but, duh, other people might have already got it so there was only soggy bread left

My point is that there is no way that she would have tied it to her head because 1) she wants to get back to safety as quickly as possible to avoid getting shot so wouldn't have pissed about finding rope and 2) it was probably wet already.

Given all this, saying that 'she should have tied it to her head' is a crap argument. As I said.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Jesus, anyone would think this was a rocket scientists board. Which I'm gonna go build from a fairy liquid bottle and some sticky tape
    You're going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape.

You have to think your sentences thro' - otherwise they won't make any sense.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    No, I'm sorry, I would not eat bread thats soaked by that water, hunger could possibly be solved at the next turn, collora and typhoid are a little more difficult to cure, especially in that situation.

So no, I'm sorry, I dissagree, I would not take bread that is soaked by that water, however hungry I was, you have more chance of survival not eating it than eating.

imo anyway.

Jonno

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast