Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Spot the difference

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    Jesus, anyone would think this was a rocket scientists board. Which I'm gonna go build from a fairy liquid bottle and some sticky tape
    You're going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape.

You have to think your sentences thro' - otherwise they won't make any sense.
    Funny thing is, you did understand what I meant, you just had to pick at it and altho worded incorrectly you DID understand what I meant no?

Besides, I can't use a fairy bottle cos they not round anymore

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No, I'm sorry, I would not eat bread thats soaked by that water, hunger could possibly be solved at the next turn, collora and typhoid are a little more difficult to cure, especially in that situation.

So no, I'm sorry, I dissagree, I would not take bread that is soaked by that water, however hungry I was, you have more chance of survival not eating it than eating.

imo anyway.

Jonno
    That would be your choice, however that is not what I'm disputing, I could do by saying that you don't have a clue what you would and wouldn't do in that situation because you've never been starving before. However, neither do I so arguing about that would be silly.

What I'm disputing is your assertion that 'she should have tied it to her head'. I'm disputing that because it's drivel. The reason it's drivel has been explained, by me, above.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You're going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape.

You have to think your sentences thro' - otherwise they won't make any sense.
    Funny thing is, you did understand what I meant, you just had to pick at it and altho worded incorrectly you DID understand what I meant no?

Besides, I can't use a fairy bottle cos they not round anymore

Jonno
    If you actually meant that you were going to build a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape, then I apologise.

If not then I can honestly say that I did not understand what you meant because you incorrectly worded your sentence.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #54
    What I'm disputing is your assertion that 'she should have tied it to her head'. I'm disputing that because it's drivel. The reason it's drivel has been explained, by me, above.
    I only said that off the cuff as an idea, my original point was the bread is dangerous to eat.

And yes I meant I was going to make a scientific board from a fairy bottle and sticky tape.
    Cut it open and sticky tape it flat to some wood and write "Scientific" on it

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #55
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Okay, I've had my fun now.

Altho' I have to point out one more thing. If you were going to make a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle and some sticky tape, then attaching it to a piece of wood is cheating.

What you should have written is this:

I'm going to make a rocket scientist's board out of a Fairy Liquid bottle, some sticky tape and a piece of wood

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Not so, as I will be fixing it to a table as an addition, therefore the table is not part of the thing type stuff

Jonno

7. Lounge   -   #57
    manker's Avatar effendi

Whatever, monkey cawk boy.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Your search - monkey cawk boy - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    - Try different keywords.
    - Try more general keywords.
    - Try fewer keywords.

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 09-04-2005 at 07:17 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Google
    Results 1 - 10 of about 3,060 for monkey cawk boy. (0.58 seconds)

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Images.
    I'm a monkey remember? I can't read, only pictures are any good to me

Jonno

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast