Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting Answers For Uk Sat's?

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by clocker+14 April 2003 - 01:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 14 April 2003 - 01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Livy@14 April 2003 - 01:13

i got to sit bout 8 exams at the end of may,&nbsp;
    damn uni,
    And I&#39;ve gotta go to work tomorrow...

Bitch, bitch, bitch. [/b][/quote]
    Well...I slept in till 10am - thank you easter Holidays&#33;

It would have been longer, but me mummy ran in my room with a letter for me. It was a reply from glasgow uni, cos i applied for a job there and mum thought it was telling me I got the job but it was actually just saying "We are processing the applications"&#33;

Pah&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@13 April 2003 - 22:23
    What are SATs?
    SATs are Set/Standard Attainment Tests...

Its so that the government can see how well/crap everyone is doing at school...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    SATs were easy

i don&#39;t think it matters how bad you do anyway, they&#39;ll just put you in a group for less intelligent people
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    If you can cheat with tact/skill then you will go far. But really the SAT&#39;s or National Tests as I believe they are called here are generally very simple that only require one to listen in school rather than study. Of course I may be way off? Anyway, good luck with the test as well there will be unlikely to be a leak of info.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@14 April 2003 - 15:34
    i don&#39;t think it matters how bad you do anyway, they&#39;ll just put you in a group for less intelligent people
    if you do bad you&#39;ll get put in lower sets... therefore you can&#39;t get high marks in GCSEs, A Levels, Etc...

if you do good you&#39;ll get put in higher sets... therefore you can get high marks in GCSEs, A Levels, Etc...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    You sit sats in year 9 so people can see if you should go into the higher or lower classes for your GCSE&#39;S But That doesnt really mater i did crap in the sats Cuz i went out and had fun But I ended up sittin Some of the higher GCSE tests cuz i did well in class and courswork leading up to the GCSE&#39;S
    Mind you i only did well in my courswork because i was doing the same GCSE&#39;s That my next door naighbour was doing the Year before And most of the Work Was the Same So I just copied That

7. Lounge   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by ghost944@14 April 2003 - 19:34
    You sit sats in year 9 so people can see if you should go into the higher or lower classes for your GCSE&#39;S But That doesnt really mater i did crap in the sats Cuz i went out and had fun But I ended up sittin Some of the higher GCSE tests cuz i did well in class and courswork leading up to the GCSE&#39;S
    Mind you i only did well in my courswork because i was doing the same GCSE&#39;s That my next door naighbour was doing the Year before And most of the Work Was the Same So I just copied That
    Well it&#39;s obvious that spelling comes naturally to you.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12