Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Is What Happens When People Title Fakes

Like we can control what other people do on their computers? I think at some time or another, we all have gotten fake files, it sux just as much for us, as it does for you, and for some..even more so.

There is nothing that we can do about it. Do you really think that this wont happen someplace else?? If you believe this, then I really feel that you are deluding yourself.

Its sad for me to see a member leave the community, for any reason, because I believe that each member offers a unique contribution to that community, and when they leave..we all lose.

I hope that you might take the time to reconsider your actions.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Its not worth spewing about ur getting everything for free anyway Use AVI preview if ur worried about a cap if u have one unfortuntt there are some as*holes out there that spoil it for us but tell me what would u rather do buy it down the street for $35 DVD or download it for about $2 put ur head up and dont worry about it and come back

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Ah little baby throwing his rattle out of his pram because he doesn’t know how to use the Verified’s section. Do us all a favour and grow up.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I'm a bank robber, and I'm really pissed that sometimes they give me fake money that contains paint and an explosive device when I rob them.
    Stop bitching and go back to illegally downloading and disseminating copyrighted information.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Don't get so heated up over fake files. First Anger Management just came out friday. Patience is a virtue. Also like everyone says use your tools -- avi preview is your friend. And just be happy you're able to get these files? However there are several places where you can get the movie you want. It's called a movie theatre or a video rental store. I'm sure for your money they will be happy to give you want you want.

Quit bitching and appreciate what we have for the good and the bad.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by i35006@14 April 2003 - 18:56
    I'm a bank robber, and I'm really pissed that sometimes they give me fake money that contains paint and an explosive device when I rob them.
    Stop bitching and go back to illegally downloading and disseminating copyrighted information.
    I like this, it says it all.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    the only thing I appreciate more than being shown my shortcomings is being shown my shortcomings with a touch of brilliance and wit.

touche'

helios17

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    ..its not just the downnloading of what youre looking for..its the sheer amount you can learn from what your not looking for...save the pervy stuff, i'b be lost without it

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    File:audio books - how to master your emotions.mp3
    Length:24331203 Bytes,23761KB
    UUHash:=04XPah/MwaoaiMeZxj7/z9YBy6M=

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Ganjaman
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

F@cking a bro your totally right for closing your account and shutting down your 80gig.i hate ppl who share fakes...ive been looking for hulk 2003 the first 2 files i dl where spiderman the third was office space.number 4 was phantom menace en im now almost done dl the fift file named hulk 2003 and im hoping this is not a fake but i know as you know its most likely that it is a other fake...ive i ever where to get my hands on one of those guys/girls who does this ..ill wring there neks..thill they drop dead....why so creul and harsh...well you know ho much time goes into dl 5 files all about 750 mb and then thew guys your dl from they got there uploud speed down to a minnimum so your dl at about 5 to 20 kb/psc ive yor lucky...

thiss is verry anoying and irritating.... so once more ill ask nicly all fakers who read this reply..please please please with sucker on top dont mis name files share what you got and make ppl think you got something you dont.......and ive asking nicely doesnt work then F@CK F@CK F@CK F@CK F@CK F@XK alll yall bitches....and thats all i have to say about it right now ...ive any one dis agrees with me or agrees with me but has something to add you can email me at ....... [email protected].............l8r

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast