Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: fathers day tomorrow

  1. #1
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    what should I buy/? think ill just throw money in the card

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    -=U.S.A=-
    Posts
    2,450
    LOL its so not fathers day tommrow because if it was id be screwed

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6
    LOL its so not fathers day tommrow because if it was id be screwed
    It depends on where you are.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6
    LOL its so not fathers day tommrow because if it was id be screwed
    It depends on where you are.
    # Austria: second Sunday in June
    # Australia: the first Sunday in September
    # Belgium: St Joseph's day (which is March 19), and the second Sunday in June ("Secular")
    # Brazil: the second Sunday in August
    # Bulgaria: June 20
    # Denmark: June 5, same day as Constitution Day
    # Germany: on Ascension Day
    # Korea, South: May 8, Parents' Day.
    # Lithuania: the first Sunday in June
    # Malaysia: the third week in June
    # New Zealand: the first Sunday in September
    # Norway, Sweden, Finland: the second Sunday in November
    # Poland: June 23
    # Portugal, Spain, Italy: March 19
    # Russia: February 23 (Army day)
    # Slovakia: the third Sunday in June
    # Thailand: December 5, birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej
    # Taiwan: August 8
    # UK: the third week in June

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    I didn't realise that they had Fathers Day in Australia, I thought it was just the developed countries.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    I didn't realise that they had Fathers Day in Australia, I thought it was just the developed countries.
    I didn't realise that they had Fathers Day in Australia, I thought they reproduced by cellulary fission.
    Last edited by Guillaume; 09-03-2005 at 10:20 AM.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia N.S.W
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,790
    I ended up throwin $30 in a card

    least where the only country that doesn't want to kill another country or ourselfs
    Last edited by Adster; 09-04-2005 at 03:48 AM.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    I ended up throwin $30 in a card

    least where the only country that doesn't want to kill another country or ourselfs
    next to Canada

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Hey made me think no one luvs me but no I got a nice gift a few months ago .

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    I ended up throwin $30 in a card

    least where the only country that doesn't want to kill another country or ourselfs
    next to Canada
    And including Norway,

    though we often act as americas little bitch. The cold war is over

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •