Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think Of My Avitar

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    as the topic says.

i done this with the new matrix trailor, ulead video studio, and animation shop 3.

If it is to big which im sure it probably is ill try to resize it tomorrow, but i just wanted to show of before i go to bed

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    It's cool. ------ Matrix -------

Too bad it's too large to fit into the rules. 152,716 bytes.

Please check that the size of your avatar image and your signature images are under 100 KB ( Together ) !
    I hope you will be able to be able to resize it to fit.

Nice work so far...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    it moves kinda slow... maybe if you cut out some frames it will work better (smaller... faster)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok ppl it was my first go, the avatar sizes are far to small on this forum anyway, i go to another forum and they say its far to small i should make it bigger, at this rate i will need different avatars for all the differant forums i frequent, oh well back to the drawing board tommorrow then.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Did you read the important link on the top? Avatar / Signature Size ?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    yes i know its to f*****g big for this damn forum, but ive tried to make it smaller and do you know how hard it is to make an animated sig and avatar fit under 100k, bloody impossible if you ask me, the sooner everone gets on broadband the better for me, these restrictions suck the big red fat one if you ask me.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ok is that better then, both sig and avatar fit in with the forum rules but i still think 64x64 is far to small.

ok this is what it should look like in all its glory and this is how it is on other forums.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    its kinda hard to see whats going on...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    You probably better off selecting just one frame. Agree with above post.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by ClubDiggler@14 April 2003 - 03:02
    You probably better off selecting just one frame. Agree with above post.
    ok i suppose if you havnt seen the trailer, you probably dont know whats going on, when i ripped the video from the 50meg trailer it was 1.2meg and 70 frames, but for it to fit in the filesize of this and other forums i had to trim it down to 10frames and put the colour down to 31, thats why its a bit dark.

and by just one frame you mean 1jpeg, thats boring, animated ones look a lot better, i just wish everybody was on broadband so there wouldnt be these stupid restrictions on avatar size etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast