Thread: Norton Parental Controls

is there a way to get rid of the admin password like with the content advisor one with internet explorer if you know how PLEASE tell me, or give me a site with it

THANK YOU
    Madcat

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    If your just using Internet Explorer, why not download a different browser? Something like Opera or Netscape, use different code than IE thusfore the parental options on IE are useless...
    If your parents are using a external program, like NetNanny or some shit like that... Then, go CTRL + ALT + DEL, scroll down the processing tab, and find some obscure things... it will have a .exe filename after it. Experiment with that. It should work...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    um its norton internet security, its a pain in the ass and its not my parents its my aunt!! my grandparents and mom dont even want it on there becuase it effects them 2

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    LOL sorry i could not help it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    I think if u try to uninstall it, it gives you the choice to change password if im not mistaken. One time I forgot the password to my Norton Personal Firewall 2003. So then I decided to uninstall but then it gave me the option to change password.

So then you can out your own controls.

Muhahhahah

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Isnt there somethin better than norton antivirus? I always get problems

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    lol i fixed it i just got a program off of the symantec website and it allows you to uninstall it and all i had to do was install it again
    thanks for ur help
    Madcat