Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone With A Working Csi Game

Somebody had some hashes up for a little while for the csi game but I've had them trying to download for a week now and never been able to get any sources, not even one source came up in a little over a week!! So if anybody has some info or hashes for csi please let me know!! :beerchug:

2. Games   -   #2
    Get it here;
    http://www.suprnova.org

Much quicker and it's definitely there!

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Posting of web links is against the rules of this forum

4. Games   -   #4
    Awsome bananadude, I found it there but when I clicked on the download a hole bunch of letters and symbols came up and that was all, it did'nt start downloading. Please let me know if it was something I did or if you know of any other solutions. Thanks man :beerchug:

5. Games   -   #5
    no it aint, website links are fine dude,

6. Games   -   #6
    yes but links to warez sites arn't allowed!!! :rtfaq:

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    The reason why funny letters come up is because you need Bit Torrent for the downloaded files to work.

8. Games   -   #8
    And I get bit torrent how?

9. Games   -   #9
    Does anyone have a minute to let me know how to get Bit Torrent please? :beerchug:

10. Games   -   #10
    Download it at below link. Very simple, but you may not realise you've installed it as it happens quickly and there's no menu as such. Once you click on a bittorent file to download though, you'll be prompted where you want to save it then a download window will appear showing progress.

http://ei.kefro.st/projects/btclient/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast