Thread: Would you like some spam with your popcorn?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Damn.

AOL is taking over the world. AOL is everywhere, seriously. The only thing worse than recieving a million AOL free trial CD's in the mail? Getting the damn things when you go to the movies.

Today at the movie theatre, we started giving out popcorn in Wallace and Gromit promotional bags. On each bag of popcorn, there is an AOL free trial CD attached to the stupid bag! Free AOL CD's with your popcorn? What the hell kind of prize is that?

Now everytime I end up being the guy who has to clean the theatre, I'm going to find AOL CD's all over the floors, stupid people throwing them around inside and shattering them for fun. Make it stop.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I had to give stickers out to anyone I served who put money in the charity box yesterday. I gave the first kid who donated the whole roll of stickers and that was that pointless chore sorted.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    once...i got aol cd's... and then taped them to my shoes....and than slid down the hill..... didn't work....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    I had to give stickers out to anyone I served who put money in the charity box yesterday. I gave the first kid who donated the whole roll of stickers and that was that pointless chore sorted.
    rotflmao

You complete bastard cheese

Jonno