Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Links Discussion Thread

Alonso, Gerrard & Garcia look like the only ones who would score, RVN has been good but none of his goals have really needed anything more than a tap in. Rooneys been good and having Ronaldo back will be good.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Alonso, Gerrard & Garcia look like the only ones who would score, RVN has been good but none of his goals have really needed anything more than a tap in. Rooneys been good and having Ronaldo back will be good.
    Is there a superlative shortage

I'm looking forward to seeing Richardson at left back, gutted Heinze is out for the season but I think Richardson could be a revelation in that position. I think he has all of the attributes.

This Chelsea game hasn't been that bad in the second half, the first was a bit boring. Robben just scored a quality goal.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Yeah Robben has been slow to start this season, i think he just needed a goal for confidence and he'll be flying again.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've been listening to the Chinese commentary, I did in the last game I watched too. Between this and Firefly, I reckon I'm getting a feel for the language.

Might come in handy when they replace the US as the world's only superpower.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I've been listening to the Chinese commentary, I did in the last game I watched too. Between this and Firefly, I reckon I'm getting a feel for the language.

I was disappointed with the Chinese commentary of the England/Wales match. I wanted them to get real excited and start saying things like "Super-dragon-mega-kick!!!" whenever a player shot at goal.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese

I was disappointed with the Chinese commentary of the England/Wales match. I wanted them to get real excited and start saying things like "Super-dragon-mega-kick!!!" whenever a player shot at goal.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese

Im gonna post the goals in about 30minutes.

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    A rare weekend these days, with both the Newcastle Soccer and Rugby teams winning... despite the fact they both played crap.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    Goals uploaded, sorry i was out when the links needed posted but most were on Asianplate anyway.

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    mexican geek
    For u soccer lovers i have nice videos on my site, just go to this link and download the video numbers 3,8 and 9:
    http://betoe.imgoingtobed.com/videos.php

I really like soccer and have a lot of videos on cd's, but i dont know sites for download goals from england and spain soccer leagues.
    Tutorials, videos, and much more stuff for download at my site (in spanish).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast