Thread: PSP Movies....

Question Mark

Hi,

Was thinking of getting a PSP very soon and was wondering is there a way of transfering any .avi film onto a memory card, that a PSP will play?
    What format are the UMD disc movies in?
    Also, is that how you use it as a MP3 player? by just putting music on the memory card?

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    yes there is. ive seen in the shops a program for your pc which transfers avi's/divx's/xvids to umd format so you can watch on youre pc

cant remember what the programs called or what file format umd discs are but it can easily be done

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    you can get pspvideo9 and then that converts it into proper psp file and name
    umd movies cannot be extracted yet so dont worry bout that and yes you just put music on the memory card if you need more help just pm me

4. Games   -   #4
    Thanks for help people..

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6
    you can get pspvideo9 and then that converts it into proper psp file and name
    umd movies cannot be extracted yet so dont worry bout that and yes you just put music on the memory card if you need more help just pm me

Except UMD discs have been extracted, they use the same ISO9660 system that a normal ISO uses, except you cannot burn UMD discs yet.

6. Games   -   #6
    I got it now.... wow it looks cool and what a great picture!!!!!!
    just got to get massive memory card now...