Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Kazap Garbage

I since upgrading to 2.10 and using kazap it seems something slowed down. WTF is it set for default to search every 10 seconds, this must eat bandwidth. I even remember earlier versions of Speedup warning not to over use as it would eat bandwidth as well. I am currently testing with kazap on and off, seems to f**k up dl speed and may conflict with Speedup running at the same time. I don't think 2.10 should have been packaged with both. There may be alot of users running this without even knowing it. I suggest you use Speedup and pause kazap (should be eliminated from the program). I set Speedup to Find More Sources every 60 seconds, what about the rest of you. I am swaying to believe this is to much and every 300 seconds or in between may be better.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i dont think its garbage its quite good especially now it cant be used for total leeching

ps. u trying to get ur posts up or something

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I use kazap and it is way better then speedup but that is my thought. There was alrdy a discussion about this alrdy.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i think hes trying to get his posts up but this is not the way to do it hes got 5 posts in here all ready nevermind all the other forums

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    REALITY is the COPY and PASTE master! He controls that very well!
    He even sends nice PM's to everybody with the exact same text as he typed them in a thread (or the other way around?)
    I don't think it's about the number of posts though. Who cares about that after the latest Forum updates?
    The name UNREAL was already in use i think? And the name REALITY is a antithesis but nowhere near verity..

btw Paul started a poll about Kazap... and i started a thread about this a wile ago! Learn to use the search engine inhere!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    WTF is it set for default to search every 10 seconds
    Isn't the default 500 or 600 seconds?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mobboss01@14 April 2003 - 14:31
    Isn't the default 500 or 600 seconds?
    No it's 300

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Whats your problem Kazaa is the No 1 file Sharing program...

Every one seems 2 have a problem with Kazaa nowadays.... but i think we should all be greatful we have such a program.....

Just my Opinion ( Hey iam entitled )

Earn Baby Earn Disco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inferno Shamooooooo Mofro

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    TRshady
    Originally posted by Rocktron+14 April 2003 - 13:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 14 April 2003 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mobboss01@14 April 2003 - 14:31
    Isn&#39;t the default 500 or 600 seconds?
    No it&#39;s 300 [/b][/quote]
    lol, you&#39;re wrong its six hundred as default.

I use kazap and I find it a great program, works really well for me. I think the users it don&#39;t work for, maybe kazap have a conflict with thier pc and is no fault of the tool.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    lol, you&#39;re wrong its six hundred as default.
    Thx, I thought I was crazy. That&#39;s what I thought. So, Rocktron is the crazy one in this case.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast