Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women are Good.

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    All the way thro' this Ashes Series (Eng Vs Aus in the cricket) I've been watching it using a TV card on my PC in work.

The picture has sucked all the way thro', because of poor reception where my office is situated. To combat this, I've got signal boosters from friends and relatives. In all I've tried four different ones and keep swapping them over to see if I can get the picture any better, fiddling with the ariel and adjusting the tuning.

So, here I am, posting pish and getting some paperwork done while watching the cricket and my missus brings me some food to work and notices that I'm under the desk swapping the signal booster - she said:

"Why don't you plug them into each other and use all of the signal boosters in a row - that will make the signal really strong, won't it?"

Halfway thro' the fourth day of the final test, I now have a perfect picture
    Apart from the fact she has more common sense than you,I must admire the way you have her trained to bring you grub,noice very noice

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Teh Über Receptionat0r

3. Lounge   -   #13
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    You should get a few signal boosters and link them together, get a really strong signal.
    manker loves j'pol

4. Lounge   -   #14
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Women are great while driving thru western Canada ,its all wheat fields and can pass a car for miles a football game came on .

Could n't hear it right tho too much static asked my honey to fiddle with my anttena, lo and behold perfect broadcast . Thought I love this girl cause she held on to that fucker till it was over. We have been married now for 12 years !

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Women are great while driving thru western Canada ,its all wheat fields and can pass a car for miles a football game came on .

Could n't hear it right tho too much static asked my honey to fiddle with my anttena, lo and behold perfect broadcast . Thought I love this girl cause she held on to that fucker till it was over. We have been married now for 12 years !

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss

Bee nice youbee ! OH shit just reread my post see what you mean , but I still love her for it . And the car football is fun too .
    Last edited by peat moss; 09-11-2005 at 08:44 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Apart from the fact she has more common sense than you,I must admire the way you have her trained to bring you grub,noice very noice
    yeah i know what you mean

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    yeah i know what you mean

After seeing this ,should change the thread title to Womens is god !

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    You should get a few signal boosters and link them together, get a really strong signal.
    manker loves j'pol
    I don't get that.

The reference, I mean. I get JP all of the time
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast