Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

dint they drop the Hd disc tho.So thats inpossable.

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs
    dint they drop the Hd disc tho.So thats inpossable.
    They use DVD-9 so it's very possible.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #13
    i thought it already was on PC o.o

4. Games   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Why would they recreate halo 1 and 2? I thought x360 was backwards compatible (somewhat, able to play certain xbox games, i'm sure halo and halo2 are 2 of them).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #15
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Why would they recreate halo 1 and 2? I thought x360 was backwards compatible (somewhat, able to play certain xbox games, i'm sure halo and halo2 are 2 of them).
    as did i , quite sure they announced that to all our reliefs. sony is backwards compatible, i dont think MS is gonna let them get one over on them :p

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Xbox 360 is indeed backward compatible , only if you buy it with the hard drive

7. Games   -   #17
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'll buy it second hand like I always do for the kids . But luv the compatiblity issue thats a no brainer.

8. Games   -   #18
    They're not recreating it, but they have to do some work to make it work on the 360. I was told that for a game to be backwards compatible there has to be a special file for that game on the hdd. Not all games are going to be backwards compatible at first, but when they do, you can download that file off xbox live.

9. Games   -   #19
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    They will probably release Halo 1 and 2 (with the Multiplayer Pack) on one disc for the 360.
    They already have the Halo 3 in 1 pack and yes the 360 is backwards compatible with certain games so this would work on default hdd equipped Xbox 360 systems.

10. Games   -   #20
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalTheorem
    They're not recreating it, but they have to do some work to make it work on the 360. I was told that for a game to be backwards compatible there has to be a special file for that game on the hdd. Not all games are going to be backwards compatible at first, but when they do, you can download that file off xbox live.
    I hear the 360 premium hdd edition already has both files required to run Halo 1/2.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast