Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Was wondering...How come noone started a selling thread where you could sell stuff on here via paypal and such?I think it would be pretty cool partially because im looking for a lcd that is like really cheap

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    It might be against the rules here and it would be open to alot of scammers unless you or anyone could figure out a way to make it impossible or atleast near impossible to scam anyone.
    Systems Specs
    -----------------------------------
    O/S: Windows Xp Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4
    Speed: 2.6 ghz
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800 128MB DDR SDRAM
    Ram: 1Gig of ram
    Comp Model: Hp Pavilion a250n
    -----------------------------------

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    we dont have that many members so its quite pointless..

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    4. Advertising or soliciting for a product or service for the purpose of commercial gain without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Any such postings may be deleted for any reason.
    I suppose if you had consent from the administrators before starting a sale then it might be permitted.
    Last edited by Virtualbody1234; 09-14-2005 at 02:41 AM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6
    Was wondering...How come noone started a selling thread where you could sell stuff on here via paypal and such?I think it would be pretty cool partially because im looking for a lcd that is like really cheap
    Several more hardware-specific forums (ocforums.com, bit-tech.net, procooling.com) have Classifieds.
    Most require registration and a minimum number of posts in an attempt to weed out scammers.
    I've had many very good experiences (all three of my Raptors came from such sales) and enjoy windowshopping...it's amazing what shows up in theses ads.

I'm sure such an undertaking would require huge amounts of moderating/supervision and right now our entire IT staff is busy trying to find out why j2k4 keeps getting deleted, so we're stretched rather thin.

Maybe when they are finished and HardwareWorld has more than 10 regular readers it will happen.

Nah.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6
    Several more hardware-specific forums (ocforums.com, bit-tech.net, procooling.com) have Classifieds.
    Most require registration and a minimum number of posts in an attempt to weed out scammers.
    I've had many very good experiences (all three of my Raptors came from such sales) and enjoy windowshopping...it's amazing what shows up in theses ads.

I'm sure such an undertaking would require huge amounts of moderating/supervision and right now our entire IT staff is busy trying to find out why j2k4 keeps getting deleted, so we're stretched rather thin.

Maybe when they are finished and HardwareWorld has more than 10 regular readers it will happen.

Nah.
    yea i buy 80% of my stuff from forum's BST (buy/sell/trade) section...

u get really good deals

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    we have like 10 regular readers, we have like 11, maybe 12, and who needs more, whens the last time a thread went away without its problem solved and a sarcastic usless comment by me.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    well i was just wondering

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    there's always ebay

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    has anyone considered that this is a forum site dedicated to p2p? I would never give my address to anyone i don't trust from this site.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast