Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Guild Wars

  1. #1
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    anyone play it?

  2. Games   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    yea..... why?

  3. Games   -   #3
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    i dunno.


    didn't really think this through


    ~closed~

  4. Games   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    i have it. and i play it. it's a really amazing game. it's not going to take over ur life, so that's always good

  5. Games   -   #5
    yea i play it but i might switch to World Of Warcraft because so many people told me that it is better than guild wars but i dont know because it cost like $14.99 a month.

  6. Games   -   #6
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    States
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetz
    yea i play it but i might switch to World Of Warcraft because so many people told me that it is better than guild wars but i dont know because it cost like $14.99 a month.
    Play on private servers for free.

  7. Games   -   #7
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,295
    care to give a link on where those private forums are? O.o I tried google.

  8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetz
    yea i play it but i might switch to World Of Warcraft because so many people told me that it is better than guild wars but i dont know because it cost like $14.99 a month.
    Play on private servers for free.

    but do private servers have the same amount of poeple as of regular online?
    Last edited by Streetz; 09-15-2005 at 12:33 AM.

  9. Games   -   #9
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    can you see rivals outside cities on WoW. it's the only thing i don't like about guild wars. when i played FFXI i was in a battle between about 50 monsters and 15 players because someone ran round a forest provoking everything than run them to the city gates

  10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    can you see rivals outside cities on WoW. it's the only thing i don't like about guild wars. when i played FFXI i was in a battle between about 50 monsters and 15 players because someone ran round a forest provoking everything than run them to the city gates
    yea, i was wondering if you can see rivals outside of cities or towns on World of Warcraft to. If you can i will definally buy that game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •