Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How do I check if my laptop has a video capture card?

  1. #1
    How do I check if my laptop has a video capture card?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    You could run Everest Home Edition which will tell you what video devices your machine has installed.

    Alternatively, you could take your lappy to the TV section of Best Buy and see if it starts herding RCAs and Toshibas into a corral.
    Last edited by clocker; 09-14-2005 at 12:58 PM.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    ...
    Alternatively, you could take your lappy to the TV section of Best Buy and see if it starts herding RCAs and Toshibas into a corral.
    Just these two brands?

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    ...
    Alternatively, you could take your lappy to the TV section of Best Buy and see if it starts herding RCAs and Toshibas into a corral.
    Just these two brands?
    Yes, they are the craftiest and most elusive.
    If it can capture them it can capture anything.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    What model?

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sushi
    Just these two brands?
    Yes, they are the craftiest and most elusive.
    If it can capture them it can capture anything.


    hahaha im still laughing

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,295
    erm.. go to run and then dxdiag and check it out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •