Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bush's restraint in budgetary matters

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    He has none.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076
    Now which commie bastard has hacked J2's account?

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    He has none.
    No shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Now which commie bastard has hacked J2's account?
    What do you mean?

    I have said this many times before; you must have been somewhat other-directed to have missed it...
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Now which commie bastard has hacked J2's account?
    What do you mean?

    I have said this many times before; you must have been somewhat other-directed to have missed it...
    Normally you cut-and-paste. Now your spamming. Cut it out and get some sleep. We'll see you in the morning.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

    What do you mean?

    I have said this many times before; you must have been somewhat other-directed to have missed it...
    Normally you cut-and-paste. Now your spamming. Cut it out and get some sleep. We'll see you in the morning.
    What's the problem?

    You think I'm being facetious?

    I'm not-he doesn't appear to even be on a nodding basis with the veto.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Normally you cut-and-paste. Now your spamming. Cut it out and get some sleep. We'll see you in the morning.
    What's the problem?

    You think I'm being facetious?

    I'm not-he doesn't appear to even be on a nodding basis with the veto.
    No I don't think your being facetious 'cause what you say is fact...in fact. He has no restraint.

    It's the way you're posting. It's hardly topic worthy. Saying bad things 'bout Bush isn't enough.

    Fucking spammer. You have lost your TDR Card. Redeem your L Card on P3 level of the parking garage.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-15-2005 at 12:09 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,172
    I am loving this. Keep going. Maybe I will get some questions I have had answered here.

    What do you mean he has no restraints? Are you saying there are no checks and balances to our federal government anymore?
    Last edited by Everose; 09-15-2005 at 12:18 AM.

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    It's the way you're posting. It's hardly topic worthy.

    Since when have I ever been "topic-worthy"?

    Saying bad things 'bout Bush isn't enough.
    If it's good enough for others, why not me?

    I mean, hell, this is easy; not at all taxing. I could do this standing on my head.

    Is that how the rest of you do it, too?

    Headache-free posting-if I need expansion, more stuff is just a google away...

    'S great!
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    It's the way you're posting. It's hardly topic worthy.

    Since when have I ever been "topic-worthy"?

    Saying bad things 'bout Bush isn't enough.
    If it's good enough for others, why not me?

    I mean, hell, this is easy; not at all taxing. I could do this standing on my head.

    Is that how the rest of you do it, too?

    Headache-free posting-if I need expansion, more stuff is just a google away...

    'S great!
    Well there ain't much difference between other people googling and you googling/getting an email from a fellow conservative and posting it with nary an opinion.

    We know posting a three-word first post isn't taxing. I see J0nn0/Yogi threads among other Lounge threads all the time.

    Lounge material doesn't require tons of brainpower. God forbid anyone fire up a dendrite....even if it's just somewhat near the brain.
    Last edited by Busyman; 09-15-2005 at 10:42 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •