Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Syria Is Next!

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Ok Hobbes....

I have read and inwardly digested the last response you made to my posting on music world and I just don't get it...

firstly I do not see where I got mad
    Secondly, I did not throw about insults..call anyone names...or make any indication that anyone had to agree with my opinion.

Therefore Mr Fluffy Bunny....why call me a spoilt brat and for that matter why call those who did respond to 'rap is crap' losers? Surely it is you who has become overwrought by the topic.

The only misunderstanding I can see is that you saw me as getting agressive when I wasn't.

Oh..and I am not now either...just a little confused and hurt at being accussed of being spoilt and cowardly when I cannot see how you came to this conclusion.

If you re-read the thread...perhaps you can look at it from a more generous perspective and see that I was infact purely defending the right of posters to join in or not as they see fit, and not to take any of this too seriously.

B)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    I honestly don't know what to say, if you can't understand, I guess you can't.

I am going to bed now, I wish this could have had a better ending.

When someone extends the olive branch to you, you must accept it. I extended it, thinking you were confused. You must accept it thinking that I am too. We may have differing opinions, but we can shake hands and move on.

I called you a spoiled brat because you ignored my extended hand, I still think you just don't get it, but I don't know what else to say.

Take care, Hobbes
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Ok Hobbes...good night...sweet dreams..

Sorry I still dont get it...all I know is that you insult me and then tell me I should accept your olive branch.... which was where exactly??? I accept that there has been a misunderstanding..

However,

Your replies to my posts have been as if I am lacking the insight to understand your perspective...maybe I am..but you have been consistently unclear...apart from the insults....

Your last post was as if you were patting me on the head and saying 'there, there its not your fault if you dont understand the argument you poor little thing'.....Not appreciated.

I dont like being condescended to, I dont like to be insulted, and if you got the wrong end of the stick then I am so very very sorry.....(that is twice I have said sorry).

You are clearly not listening to a word I have said.

You have no valid argument

You have no excuse for flaming me. Period.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    "If you think that I am mad, or hot, or even unappreciative of your input, then we are failing to communicate. I mean seriously, I'm just a fluffy bunny."

That is where it was, exactly.

I am hurt that you think I don't listen. Someone who speaks without listening is worthless. I have listened and this lead me to my last post. I will always listen, but I will not always agree. Honest.

Seriously, I am going to bed, waiting for my team to close out the game.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Ok....lets call it a night...I am going to bed too....what's your team?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Goodnight Lucy. Goodnight Ricky.

Goodnight Moon.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    I believe the British are already on there way home. Any further military action in the middle east by America will problably not be through coalition efforts.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Wow, my topic became some kind of lovers spat

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Last time we let it ride (Iraq 1991) look what happened!!

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20

"My tank's better than your tank" etc. etc. 

I guess it's just a bunch of guys going through some mid-life crisis & looking for a dog to kick,whilst their womenfolk & children encourage them by baying for blood.

It was the same here in the UK 10 or 12 years ago when 'that' revolting woman was pulling the strings,it was pathetic 
    What a load of bollocks.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast